The people are mobilizing Mr Drumpf

by Simon 127 Replies latest social current

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

VI: Rattigan350
    "My point is that racism is caused by others' choice in not being normal. Same with the Muslims wearing scarves. Not normal."

Excuse me, Village, while I butt in.

Rattigan's response is exactly what is the cause of racism.

Racism is based upon the notion of "othering" and that is exactly what Rattigan did - he "othered" Muslim women. He blamed the Muslim women for being "not normal". He blamed their choice for his attitude.

That is racism in its finest form. He nailed it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I kind of feel sorry for the American people having to endure this psychopathic narcissistic lunatic.

My advise would be to turn him off, this is going to go on for a few more months .

He will be quickly forgotten after the election in November.

Whether you want it or not Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Finkelstein:

My advise would be to turn him off, this is going to go on for a few more months .

It's like watching a train wreck from a short distance. You just can't turn it off.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Done4good - Now that quote qualifies as "truth".

DY

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I still contend that he's mostly doing this to indirectly promote his own businesses that he's involved in and to stimulate some of his business promoting ideas to other outside politicians, particularly in the Republican party .

I doubt that he himself thought that he was going to go this far in this political campaign..

Where he mostly struck a nerve within the population is the on going problem with national security, purposing certain ideas to make the America population secure again.

From his perspective he is winning an appealing attention for the Trump namesake , through supporting engagement by the media.

His ideas may evoke supporting emotions but they are not either intelligent or practical.

What he does show is lack of governmental experience and but his businesses professional sense is plainly obvious to see.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Interesting article in today's Indy re some things Trump said about Saddam and the Iraq war:

“Saddam Hussein was not a good person. Who cares”

“He was very good at killing terrorists. Now, Iraq is the Harvard for terrorism.”

Now Trump's obviously not a peacenik hippy but warmongers like Hillary Clinton should perhaps take note of his comments.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-says-saddam-hussein-was-very-good-at-killing-terrorists-a6931576.html

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    Ok, I'm not a Trump supporter. He freaks me out. But, it is so lame how people riot at his campaign rallies. It's nuts. I honestly think it boosts his popularity more than anything.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Trump is even more of a charicature than Mussolini was.

Right down the the facial expressions.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wow, two "dislikes", okay.

All right, let's talk about facial expressions.

Hell, we'll even filter out the non-cartoony ones.

Here's one from the 90s...

And one from the 00s:

And a recent one:

Is it just me, or does he seem grumpier and grumpier with each passing decade?

Male menopause, maybe? :smirk:

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Vidiot, I gave you a like just to offset those two dislikes you got. I have to say I'm surprised as to how many Trump lovers there are on this forum; you'd expect some more rationality from ex-JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit