Merry Xmas / Happy Holidays & a Safe & Prosperous New year to all of you for 2020

by smiddy3 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Happy Festivus.

Rub a Dub

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

bah

merry xmas

now--bugger off.

• NOWinthetruth
    NOWinthetruth

Merry Christmas, y'all!!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

I wish you and everybody else on the forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!

• jhine
    jhine

So did everyone survive Christmas with their sanity still more or less in tact ? Did anyone actually enjoy Christmas , l did .

What are your plans for New Year's Eve ? We are off to the theatre in Lichfield for a comedy matinee , then a meal .

Jan

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I enjoyed seeing my daughter Jan, thanks for asking. Unfortunately my cat died after going missing on the 23rd. When I buried him under my holly tree I turned round on my way back down the garden and noticed a robin hopping around looking for insects in the disturbed soil. I though yeah life goes on.

Have a lovely evening. I know Lichfield, my MIL lives near there. Are you going to the Garrick?

• jhine
    jhine

Hi Xanthippe , how sad that you lost your beloved pet . They really are like part of your family .

Yes we are going to the Garrick . The play is Away in a Danger ( Christmas Carol Casebook ) . It's one of those where 4 or 5 people play a cast of thousands , well not quite . We have seen a few productions by the same group and they are very funny .

Happy New Year to everyone .

Jan

• HappyGal
    HappyGal

Wishing SMIDDY3 and all on the forum a HAPPY 2020!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Jan I was very upset. They are part of the family and family members are few and far between for exJWs aren't they?

It sounds like a fun comedy at The Garrick, have a lovely evening.

• bsmart
    bsmart

Old boomer here, I will be in bed when the clock strikes tonight. Happy Twenty Twenty. (Wish my eyesight was that.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit