Merry Xmas / Happy Holidays & a Safe & Prosperous New year to all of you for 2020

by smiddy3 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I was just looking at some Happy Holidays / Xmas cards some of us sent each other at the close of 2016 of the cards I received only a few of them have your jwn name on them ,the other `s gave me their real names which I cant reveal here.

However this post is for everybody that is on this forum not just to the few I`m referring to.Just to clarify .

And i was going to send greetings to you all this year for 2020.

One was from Hawaii

Milwaukee

Berlin

Richmond Va

Chicago

Evansville IN

New york

If you remember sending me one back then I would like to send you a pm wishing you all the best for the coming year.

It meant a lot getting those cards back then as it still does.

smiddy

I`m sorry I just discovered I can`t start a new pm ,I can only reply to one that has been sent to me.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Smiddy, send me a pm with your name and address and I will send you a Christmas card from the USA.

• carla
    carla

Merry Christmas!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

كل عام وانت بخير

Kull 'aam wa-antum bikhair ('every year and you are well' - may you be well every year).

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

And a merry tribulation and happy Armageddon to all!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Happy Christmas and a happy, healthy new year to you and your family Smiddy.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Merry Christmas to all. May this season and the coming year be a healthy and rewarding year to all. Still Totally ADD

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Seconded ! Merry Christmas to all ....Ho Ho Ho.....

• Holden Caufield
    Holden Caufield

Happy Holidays

• jhine
    jhine

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE .

JAN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit