genuine english guy seeking jw lady

by english_gentleman 50 Replies latest social relationships

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Try some poetry.
  • freddo
    freddo
    There will be a queue a mile long. Who could resist?
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

i believe that a lady is put on earth to satisfy the needs of her partner and respect his views in all matters.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    i believe that a lady is put on earth to satisfy the needs of her partner and respect his views in all matters - John McCririck, is that you?!
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    i believe that a lady is put on earth to satisfy the needs of her partner and respect his views in all matters.

What about her needs? Shouldn't they be satisfied as well? Wouldn't a proper gentleman put the needs of a lady ahead of his own? What if your views are terribly wrong? Are you advocating blind respect?

i realize some here may consider that old fashioned and not based on sexual equality.

You got that right! Correction though - not some, but everyone! (oops, almost, with you as the exception)

yet a lady and man are not created equal because the lady gives birth and the man must sire many children.

There's no such thing as gender superiority now. It all boils down to individual capabilities

if you are a lady under 30 and keen to meet me, willing to cook and breed, then please message me here.

LOL... all the best with that!

please do not contact me if you disagree with my views, we can agree to differ.

I'm not contacting you, just replying to your post =)

please also be in london as i have run out of airmiles.

Hmm... stingy, aren't you?

thanks, english gentleman.. topic jw male london seeks jw female to breed

"Breed"... LOL WTF.....

By the way, please check up the definition of "gentleman" in the dictionary. It's far from what you are!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I hope it's a joke, I would hate to think there is any man out there that actually thinks this way. Because every woman wants a man who expects her to have no needs or viewpoints of her own and who thinks he is better than her because he doesn't give birth, because fathering children is so hard and giving birth us so easy, lol.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hey English gentleman---lol ! what congregation are you in ? you must be an elder or a min servant to contribute to the gene pool.

and--" please do not contact me if you disagree with my views, we can agree to differ."

WTF are you on man ?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What do you call a man that lost all of his intelligence?

A single lonely bloke.

• blondie
    blondie

ditto

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Why can't you find a 'lady' in a religion where women outnumber men two to one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit