It's Too Late to Return to Jehovah!

by naazira 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JRK
    JRK

Do the three loaves represent "overlapping" bread?

JK

• Clambake
    Clambake

The idea of sinning against god’s spirit or the holy spirit is the idea we are all given a moral compass and know the difference between right and wrong. Of course there are sin’s that are more awful than others and in reality we know in our hearts the things you can’t go back on. For example you couldn’t kill a child for fun because had some kind of mental malfunction and ever be truly repentant in gods eyes.

I had a chat with a real Christian about how awful I felt about going to the KH with my wife. He told me the reason I felt awful is because god was calling me out. You can’t ignore god and expect to ever see his kingdom.

Every time a JW tries to teach that bullshit overlapping generation or teach that gods plan for humanity was to give us seven magical men in New York and only though our works and obedience can we be saved etc etc etc ……………that is called sinning against gods spirit.

This is just another WTS mockery piece. This clown is a dead man.

• clarity
    clarity
    Omg ...if my kids were playing some game with 3 loaves of bread, bottles of ketchup, mudd, powdered cheese & water ......and making that damn fool mess wow would they be in big trouble! Damn fools!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    What about those who like garlic bread?
  • FindTheLost
    FindTheLost

@Fisherman:

The Bible records how Jehovah curses and plagues and becomes at war with and even exterminates any entity that threatens or causes any harm whatsoever to his friends.

Question: Does this apply to the JWs who practice shunning others for leaving the Society? Will YHWH exterminate these people for the threats and harm done to His adopted children?

• unfamiliar
    unfamiliar
    Can anyone point me to where I can specifically find this one video? I am looking at the tv site but not sure where it is located.
  • Stepford Wife
    Stepford Wife

So clear that I was hoodwinked into this cult. Yes, I said a cult! Sadly my husband thinks this is the greatest thing since garlic bread.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

One cannot unring a bell.

For sure I could not go back to being a good faithful little JW after finding out TTATT.

Definitely too late for me. I am okay with it.🙂😊😀

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit