Yes friends it is too late for most of you to return to Jehovah's org. Based on the new Garlic Bread parable in this month's broadcast with the illustration using loaves of bread. It is obvious that the doors of the arc has been closed shut by Jehovah's hand for some of us.
According to the new parable that can be found on jw TV. All people/witnesses fall into 3categories of garlic bread.
- Garlic powder= Adams sin/your sins/ grieving the spirit etc...
- Toxic tar ketchup= Unforgivable
- Mud ketchup= Gross sin
The 3 Loaves
- Loaf 1: This describes the person who sins against the spirit and commits unforgivable sins and you become stained with toxic dye. You are beyond repair therefore Jehovah WILL throw you into the trash aka the Armageddon bin.
- Loaf 2: This is the person who commits serious or gross sin and breaks one of Jehovah's moral laws. This is comparable to mud therefore their side of the bread is dipped into mud.............But there's good news if you repent Jehovah will cut the dirty sin part off of your loaf and you will be left with a clean loaf albeit a bit smaller than the original size. So don't sin too much or you'll be left with only crumbs after Jehovah finish trimming you.
- Loaf 3: Grieving the spirit and being led away from Jehovah. If this describes you, then you have accumulated extra garlic powder on your loaf...but don't worry Jehovah can shake the excess off! :-)
But remember friends that Jehovah DOESN'T discard imperfect humans.
So let's imitate the faith of those loaves....If you're in the trash stay in the trash!
WHICH LOAF ARE YOU?