• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Give them enough rope....

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Double post has dual fulfilment's
  • atomant
    atomant
    When l first saw the image of a man with bread in his hand l thought it was a new cooking show explaining how brothers and sisters can cook their own bread thus saving money that they can in turn donate to the society.
  • greenhornet
    greenhornet
    So how do you watch this JW tv? If I do will i get some kind of virus? Do you need to be a member?
  • Alive!
    Alive!

Offensive presentation of the worse kind.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

@greenhornet

You will indeed get a virus, of the Brain!!

tv.jw.org is the site if you wish to destroy a few brain cells and relinquish thinking ability.

• Half banana
    Half banana

The unforgivable sin I would say is that dangerous ignorance decreed by the GB that obedience to them is more important than life. Jehovah's Witnesses have re-introduced what effectively is human sacrifice through their no-blood teaching.

How many suicides have there been among JWs because of their doctrines, especially on homosexuality?

Do they care about the welfare of the flock? Not at all! As the Royal Commission in Australia found out, they are only interested in their good name...forget the emotional needs of the abused.

This is what sin is.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    Never underestimate the organization making this religion even more embarrassing. I feel sorry for the children of uber parents that make them watch this stuff on family night worship.
  • paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    Destroying good food is wrong. With so many starving people in the world this presentation is disturbing, even in principle. When Jesus had bread he fed it to the hungry, he didn't destroy it. This isn't a game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit