Ollin Moyle Rutherford letter request

by Diogenesister 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi all, Does anyone know of or has a link to Rutherford's letter to Ollin Moyle.

I 'm just trying to sow some seeds of doubt as to whether Boozerford could have had God's holy spirit.

Thanks all x

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Boozerford----!!!!!!

sister--really--thats most disrespectful of our dear Brotherturd.

• wifibandit
  • sir82
    sir82
    I thought his name was Ratherflawed.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thank you wifi bandit👍

Ha ha Rartherfraud!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Rutherford wasn't chosen by god just as all the other men who have said that but he certainly was a competent crook and opportunist who upon taking over the Watchtower Publishing house published more appealing bullshit to the naive and gullible public.

He was no doubt a cad of man that exploited not only the public's ignorance but the people around him who he abused and controlled. Ollin Moyle spoke out about this abuse and his opulent lifestyle and that got him booted out by Rutherford.

Gee I wonder why the WTS has a structured shunning and disfellowshiping policy and they watch over everyone with a magnifying glass.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Anyone know the original source of the Rutherford response to Moyle?
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    I can't believe you are all speaking over Brother Roosterfart in such derogatory terms!
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I think it is from the Olin R Moyle Trial. https://archive.org/details/OlinR.MoyleTrial
  • Esse quam videri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit