From Being Slain to Oral Sex

by snugglebunny 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• blondie
    blondie

zeb, here is the link to the 2/15/78 p 30 article. Not removed on WOL. Does anyone have it on the last WOL CD issued to compare?

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1978130?q=oral+sex&p=par

• tiki
    tiki

From unusual to perverted....whoever came up with those adjectives definitely missed the boat. Anyway...I do remember at one point having a guilt trip over it...but I got over it fast enough. And I remember the pre-copulative prayer admonishment...I recall it being part of a thing about overdoing it in the sack. Crazy stuff from uptight creeps.

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, FatFreek, I duplicated your response except the answer about the CDs. I wonder where you got your info from, zeb. Did you search yourself or are you passing on info you got from some other source without checking it? That shows why it is good to verify things in the WTS publications when possible. I feel we can hang the WTS with their own words with appropriate verifications.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Missionary only! In the dark! Under the covers! As clothed as possible! And for God's sake, try not to enjoy it too much!!!"

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I never quite understood how the WT always equated oral sex with anal sex in their condemnation of "unusual sex practises". FFS..can someone please tell them the difference?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

/\ /\ they wouldnt know the difference. most of them talk out their arse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit