My stupid neighbors!

by DanTheMan 29 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

My next door neighbor Ed is a very nice man. He and his wife have lived in their house for 37 years. They are avid gardeners and the landscaping around their house is gorgeous.

HOWEVER, my neighbor 2 doors down (on the other side of Ed) is another story. At one time they owned a pit bull. A couple of years ago it chomped its way through the fence and came after Ed. He was lucky to get away from it and get inside his house. Animal Control came and took the dog away. Of course the stupidass neighbor raised hell (it's a nice dog, it wouldn't hurt anyone . Idiots) They got all pissed off at Ed for calling the police!! The dog catcher wouldn't give the dog back unless they agreed to take out a 100K liability policy. They refused to do so and the dog was put down (good riddance). So now I've come to find out that they now have 2 more pit bulls in addition to a Great Dane that is the size of a horse. Ed and his wife can't even go into their back yard because the dogs go crazy trying to get through the thoroughly mauled fence to get at them.

I just don't get people. Stuff like this triggers my depression big time.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hmmmmmmmm not very "neighborly".

Maybe Ed should get one of those fences that has electricity running through it to keep the dogs on their side of the fence?

Just curious, but how does this trigger depression in you?

• larc
    larc

Dan,

Same question as Jesika. Why do you get depressed? I get pissed at things like this. Anger is a better emotion than depression. Just remember Dan, it is better to be pissed off than pissed on.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

It triggers my depression because I feel so bad for Ed and his wife. Here's a retired couple who have worked for years beautifying their property. Now it's all going to hell because of the STUPID pit bull owners who couldn't care less if their STUPID dogs got out and mauled or killed somebody. I just can't get over how some people can be so incredibly rude and self-centered.

• gumby
    gumby

DTM,

I got the same asshole at my end of the street. Nice little quiet houses untill you get to his. He has two pit bulls behind a chain link fence thats only a bit higher than 4 feet. My wife and I have to cut through a school to avoid his house when we take a walk with our dog in the evenings because the pit bulls go nuts. I'd like to shoot the bastards!

Why do people have ferocious dogs? Who the hell wants one? Pit bulls may be nice to their owners but when they decide to attack......their worse than 99.9% of other dogs.....as they want to kill shit.

I'm with Jessica......put up a hot wire for ED around his fence and shock the shit out of those dogs

Gumby

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

I'm afraid I'd be tempted to put rat poison inside a steak and toss it to the pitbulls. Then I could take a peaceful walk down the street.

• Scully
    Scully

Maybe you and Ed need to sit down together and then go to the gun and ammo shop. Warn your dumb ass neighbours that you have had to purchase weapons in order to protect yourselves from their vicious dogs. If the dogs set one foot on your property, you'll shoot them. Self defense.

Those idiot neighbours have trained those dogs to be dangerous weapons, and that's exactly what they are when they get loose. Protect yourselves.

Love, Scully

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

i've heard chocolate does them in as well as grease soaked sponges,(those are impossible to pass through). just kidding folks.

A lot of states have been passing laws to have homeowners carry that high insurance for dogs like those. I wonder if the the city is aware of the others ones they have?

from IMANALIENTO logging on to hubby's ID

edited to mean: gravey soaked sponges.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Common automobile antifreeze contains ethylene glycol. (Check the label, some new types don't.) Ethylene glycol has a sweet taste, and animals will lap it up eagerly. Unfortunately, ehtylene glycol causes painful kidney failure a couple of days after it is ingested. Be sure never to leave anitifreeze where any animal might accidentally drink it, and never mix it with chopped beef as a treat for any dog.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sorry, accidentally double posted. Stupid machine!! Bad machine! Bad! Bad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit