wizzstick

I can't read Korean, but if this video is a CoC video then it's brilliant:

Video link

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Presumably that's the WT blocking the ad. Just the mere fact they do that should raise a flag to people. If what they have is solid then they should not be afraid of critical views. Hiding it simply says "we are too scared to let you know this even exists". The hypocrisy when they spout on about freedom of speech is overwhelming.

• Watchtower-Free
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can't read Korean, but my first impression looking at the third picture with all of the cars parked in front of it, was a food truck selling grilled ribs and kimchee.

Rub a Dub

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Nah, they're not a cult.

• alcyone
    alcyone

Let us recall article from the February 2016 WT (pg. 32):

Kingdom recordings in Portuguese finally arrived in late 1938. On All Souls’ Day, the sound car went from cemetery to cemetery playing the records “Where Are the Dead?,” “Jehovah,” and “Riches,” reaching over 40,000 mourners! Indignant clergymen resented the bold public proclamation of Bible truth and often pressured local authorities to silence the sound car.

I am wondering if the term "indignant clergymen" applies also to those indignant witnesses that blocked CoC promotion bus...

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

It is now stunning to me how Watchtower hides and shelters it's people from the truth (as in the photo, blocking the sign from the view of JWs). Watchtower will say it is protecting JWs, but in reality the Organization is controlling them.

Something that is strong does not have to be sheltered to protect it - only something that is weak does.

This kind of behavior will eventually open some eyes to the reality that Watchtower is a high control religious group.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

As in Crisis of Conscience? Is it available in Korean? Is it even available in English these days?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit