Can You Believe This Insanity From Lett!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 34 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

They've been peddling this same message for a long time. I remember hanging on every word as the speakers would talk about being in the final part of the last days. Then the last hours. Then the last minutes of the last hours. Lett is an imbecile but I can totally believe him saying this. It's just shocking the farther you get from it. He's playing to his audience. They were already there before he said a word.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

All the last ,last etc made me think of the spam song by Monty python

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

Anointed if they get virus will straight go to heaven and Armageddon will strike immediately and we will all die

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    • Anointed if they get virus will straight go to heaven and Armageddon will strike immediately and we will all die

...and when they get there, the angels will be wearing N95 face masks and latex gloves.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Here is the video clip if you are interested. :)

Final part of the final part of the last days ....

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I don’t think they’ll leave this video up long.

How did the cameraman (we know it’s not a woman) or anybody else in the room, not say something? How could anybody let such stupid speech represent their org?

How does nobody in editing go, “oh shit, he says final and last days like 9 times it sounds incredibly stupid..”

How do they let this happen without actually stopping it and wiping the dribble from his chin? the final part of the final part, shortly before the last day of the last days”

• Listener
    Listener
    For a religion that claims it bases its beliefs on the Bible, they continue to ignore important parts of Matthew 24 which states that no one knows the day or the hour and Verse 44 which states that Jesus comes "at an hour when you do not expect him."
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Well if we think Looney Lett says something that sounds insane what about this Dubs comment on that pro-JW site?

"IMHO, it would be awesome if the anointed receive their final sealing this Memorial in the most intimate, solemn setting of small groups..

Praise Jah for his holy anointed ones!

Heads up! Deliverance is near!"

Good Lord, I think I just threw up in the back of my mouth...again!

• LeeT
    LeeT

"we are living in the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days, shortly before the last day of the last days"

Are we to apply the day-year principle to this?
    Is a day just a long period of time as in Genesis Ch 1?
    Could these days overlap?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Wife has played that thing 3 times at least today alone. Hanging onto false hopes.

He sounds like a 45 record at 33.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit