Can You Believe This Insanity From Lett!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 34 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Can you believe this gibberish coming out of their mouths now; specifically from the clown-horse's own mouth :

"things unfolding around us are making clear that ...(wait for it).."we are living in the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days,shortly before the last day of the last days"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what next...ummmmm...final part of the final part of the final part of the finalpart...(on a recurring loop), you get the idea!

If r n f are listening to this then it is time they woke up and have some coffee!

(there is a video of his talk saying these exact words on reddit if you want to verify)

Zing

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

That has to be some of the stupidest double speak coming from that Muppet I have heard to date. The guy is a total douche wad.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Rest assured brothers, we have locked down our compound. Be warm and we'll fed!"

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Kadaver Gehorsham

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days,shortly before the last day of the last days"!!

Overlapping watchtower verbiage!

Zing

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i think he should resign when it all blows over.

• Half banana
    Half banana

After the virus has died down and enough vaccine has been made available, this episode of declaring "The of last of the last days", could be the one which wakes up the thinkers among JWs, including the GB! No I stand corrected, the GB don't think.

Just how many times can they cry wolf?

• Half banana
    Half banana

Kadavergehorsam (corpse obedience) good word Zing. Its the only type of obedience the GB tolerate. Like corpses JWs never oppose their leaders.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

If the last days are more than hundred years then surely the last day can be some years 😁

• sir82
    sir82

Don't buy any green bananas!

It's closer than the inside of your eyelid!

Just ignore that this is the identical message we've been spouting every day for the past 141 years! This time - this time - we're sure we're right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit