Can You Believe This Insanity From Lett!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Pete Zahut
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    "things unfolding around us are making clear that ...(wait for it).."we are living in the final part of the last days, undoubtedly the final part of the final part of the last days,shortly before the last day of the last days"

He said this, for real?

Lett has come out with some extremely dumb shit, but this takes the cake.

The one where he’s on about expresso coffee/train v Jehovahs express will.. mind numbingly stupid.

Talk about digging oneself a hole, what a moron

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Can You Believe This Insanity From Lett! - yes … yes, I can.

Image result for stephen lett funny face

• jp1692
    jp1692

More like: We are living in the excrement of the virus invading the fungi living under the tips of the toenails of the last days!

Lett is such a buffoon. He was part of the reason I realized this is not “the True Religion.” There’s no way in hell any god would pick that idiot to represent him.

The WTBTS has been proclaiming we are in “the Last Day’s” since 1879.

Let’s review: It’s a cult!

• incognito2014
    incognito2014

It's not just Lett. Although he undoubtedly does not have a face for TV, they are ALL wound up like springs. They think this is it. Some JW contacted me and suggested I look at this video (I had a quick look but couldn't be bothered to watch it. They don't understand that it fails on every level.

• They were expecting various other things to happen first.
    • They are nearly 110 years too late, their definition of last days means absolutely nothing, a day is as a 1000 years, so this last day could well be 1000 years left.
    • Seeing Lett talk about the last day of the last days is like the boy who cried wolf and does not make me think for one minute that this may be it.
    • Even if it was it, I couldn't bear going back to those judgmental, self righteous, self centered, deluded, hateful people, for one meeting let alone for eternity
    • They are looking forward to seeing 8 billion people die, they are not concerned about the virus and its consequences other than that it is a sign as far as they are concerned. If they did anything to help suffering people, such as looking after old people, contributing funds to find solutions I might view them differently.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

the last day of the last days of the last days of the final part of the time of the end is

*drumroll

just around the corner...

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

OMG; I just watched the video up to the quoted craziness. 🤣😂. Hilarious, yet sad.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I can't stand watching that for more than a minute or two. He sounds like he's talking to a dim-witted child. Oh, wait - never mind. What's the timing mark for the quote?

Edited to add: Never mind I found it. I'm glad I don't have to listen to that crap anymore.

• tiki
    tiki

Repetition for emphasis...give the bro a "G" on his MS card....

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

All hail our Governing Body OverLord!

https://i.redd.it/jfov5hqek5921.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit