Umbertoecho here.

by umbertoecho 62 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OzGirl
    OzGirl
    Stay strong!
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Hey Umby,

It sounds like you're going through another ordeal to see justice is done. Thank you for the update. You are inspiring. Well done.

Take Care

Kate xx

• Freesoul
    Freesoul
    Thank you for your all your hard work you have put into this, it must have been so hard to relive what you have gone through, please take care and look after yourself. xx
  • Pioneerbot
    Pioneerbot
    Parent of child abuse survivor here. I wish I could hug you. You did what so many of us wish we could do. Thank you so much!
  • DJS
    DJS

Umbertoecho,

I hope you get the justice you deserve. Thank you for your courage; what you are doing will likely help people all around the globe, in ways that we can't begin to know at the moment.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi Umbertoecho,

I'm not really new here, just pop-up every now & again...I've been following this ARC case...I feel for you and others...I can't imagine how you feel. I'm a witness as well, but I don't drink the kool-aide...Just want to ask, why hasn't the USA gotten any wind of this situation ? Maybe you have mentioned it before, but I'm curious. How can the society keep this a secret. No one on this side of the earth is talking about it. Maybe they know but can't believe it. Do you ever think this side of the world will ever find out? As you know if you mention it...then the red flag goes up & they want to know when & where you heard it. It boggles the mind that the world knows there is a goat on top of a mountain (thanks to CNN) that needs to be rescued but not this...Hope to hear from you if you like. Will this be swept under the rug ?

Tor

• sir82
    sir82

why hasn't the USA gotten any wind of this situation ?

When is the last time you heard any news report on any topic whatsoever originating from Australia?

US news media reports on nothing, absolutely nothing, unless it somehow directly impacts the USA.

If you rely on US news media, you are unaware of about 80% of the news worldwide.

JWs living in the USA are even more head-in-sand.

Unless there is a significant monetary penalty assessed to the WTS, or (let us pray!) prison sentences, 99% of US JWs won't be able to tell Australia from Austria, let alone know anything about the ARC.

• the girl next door
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

You really want to get in trouble, just mention this subject in a car group. You'll be getting a big visit or marching into the back room before you can say NPR! I heard it on NPR!

Marina

• compound complex
    compound complex

Love and peace, Dear Umberto!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit