Impact of Death of Favorite Character

by peacefulpete 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I get swept up in emotions of the general SITUATION portrayed onscreen and how it reminds of real life, but I wouldn't say I specifically feel for a character, at least not since being a kid. I agree with NonCoinCollector about feeling loss of an actor or personality, but that's more to do with the individual than a specific character. For instance I found Norm Macdonald's death very disappointing and sobering.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hodor in Game of Thrones. Just the whole reveal in minutes before and then he was gone.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Did Rosita Espinoza's death bring this up for you?

Punky It was well written fiction from the BBC. But then you only have to watch the News programmes to realise the BBC is expert in telling fiction.

Uncle punky I was listening to Radio 4 yesterday and heaven help us they were featuring a series on conspiracy theorists and interviewing the BBC's - wait for it - head of DISINFORMATION on Social media correspondent, one Ms Spring!! I could not effing believe the brass nerve of them!😂😂 This from the people that brought us the Jimmy Saville school of burying inconvenient truths! The funniest thing was that she gave as an example of the problems caused by disinformation and conspiracies the lies told about the hammer attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband by a random conspiracist!😂

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Hodor in Game of Thrones. Just the whole reveal in minutes before and then he was gone.

Hold the Door!😭

Sophia in the walking dead was pretty awful, but Dales was the saddest

• TD
    TD

Wasn't happy about the death of Paul Atreides (Dune) but I suppose I should have seen it coming.

Two that really bothered me were the deaths of Bubba Blue and Freida Riley (Forest Gump & October Sky)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit