Phone Reverse Witnessing

by Vanderhoven7 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...it's pitiful when grown adult ordained ministers (elders) pullout the apostate card and repeatedly refer Bridget fromaz to their web site instead of admitting when they're stumped!

What's another way to handle a question form a caller that you (JW) can't or don't want to deal with...abruptly hangup!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

JW GoneBad;

"Bridget fromaz is a blast to listen to. She is forever talking to elders...& she forever leaves them bruised & bloody! Most don't know what they're in for when they answer her calls.

Thumbs-up!"

I love listening to her too. Bridget definitely throws tough curve balls at them and ties them up sounding clueless.

I would just dread it if I answered the phone at the KH and it was her. That's why they always have to run off to a meeting or something, because she tied them up and they are speechless. She just tears apart their reasoning.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I couldn't listen to the blather of that J.W beyond about 4 mins. He was typical of today's JW's just ignorant, of the Bible, of their own Religion and Beliefs, and of anything approaching Scholarship.

Back in the day, myself, and another guy I can think of from my old Congregation, would have had a polite and intelligent conversation with her, and fought our corner fairly well, not that we could have answered everything to this educated and clever lady's satisfaction no doubt!

The JW's of today are in the main pathetic, they can only quote the bullshit they have been fed, are very ignorant and uneducated, and retreat in any way they can, "Our Web Site.... " That doesn't work, so, " Sorry I have to go..."

Anyway, a seed is always planted when something like this is done, a Seed of Doubt and Cognitive Dissonance, who knows when it will grow, sprout and flourish ?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

When I saw this topic, I first thought about turning the phone upside down when talking to someone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit