Doctrines and Bible Interpretations

by IWant2Know 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

IWant2Know wrote:

...she had a picture of a young girl in her avatar probably in her early twenties, although by now she would be much older looking if she used a current picture.

I hope you do not think I am being rude at all. I just find your repeated questioning totally illogical.

I keep telling you I have no idea what you are talking about. Repeating your question, no matter how much detail you offer, will not help. That's why I have written the types of replies I have, but to no avail. I guess you don't understand what I am saying.

I can't see through your eyes. I don't know what you are talking about. I do not have the answer. I won't have the answer. You can ask all the day long, I myself will likely never have the answer. You cannot force people to see the same experiences you have witnessed. It is not possible.

The more you ask a blind person if they saw what happened doesn't make them able to tell you what they saw any better.

• Riley
    Riley

The whole Jesus coming in the name of god is reference to Jesus revealing the power and character of what god is. The visible image of the invisible god. The hesham of the Old Testament.

Jesus didn’t come to give us the missing vowels or the Tetragrammaton.

JWs do not have this correct.

• LV101
    LV101

IWant2Know -- I want to know who you're referring to -- was she a Christian? I don't believe the one I'm thinking was.

I think I know who you're referring to but I can't think of her name -- very knowledgeable, incredible research, unusual screen name -- oh my. Everyone could rely on her knowledge/research.

Help -- many of you are quite familiar with her posts. She's been inactive for quite a few yrs. now.

• LV101
    LV101

It was either Blondie or -- unusual name/has 3 syllables.😳

Had to be Leiola -- I'm not spelling her name correctly.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, Iwant2know,

Know doubt you were thinking of Leolaia.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Haha, I blame my phone for the homophonal alteration.

• IWant2Know
    IWant2Know

Vanderhoven7 said:

@IWant2know

Christ's kingdom was set up after His Ascension and Glorification. Nothing to do with the Watchtower version of the kingdom

I have a question: So, why is the world still messed up?

• IWant2Know
      IWant2Know
      KalebOutWest said:
      I hope you do not think I am being rude at all. I just find your repeated questioning totally illogical.

Dude! I posted what I posted for whoever is reading it will see it! The girl was like a legend here at this forum. When people would come here, other posters would often refer people to her.

• IWant2Know
      IWant2Know

LV101 said:

IWant2Know -- I want to know who you're referring to -- was she a Christian? I don't believe the one I'm thinking was.

I have no idea. All that I know is that she would post long scholarly-like answers, which often seemed to make sense.

I think I know who you're referring to but I can't think of her name -- very knowledgeable, incredible research, unusual screen name -- oh my. Everyone could rely on her knowledge/research.
      Help -- many of you are quite familiar with her posts. She's been inactive for quite a few yrs. now.

Thank you, LV101. I can't remember her name either.

• IWant2Know
      IWant2Know
      LV101
      It was either Blondie or -- unusual name/has 3 syllables.😳
      Had to be Leiola -- I'm not spelling her name correctly.

Yes! Leiola! That's here name. So, did you say that she stopped posting several years ago?

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit