Gorby: shock from convention today

by Gorbatchov 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The most idiot were the statements about child abuse. Most open and transparant organization. What a planned liars, these jw.org officials. They are guilty keeping it going on.

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I was having dinner with some ''long-timers'' 2nd and 3rd generation JW's after the Sunday of the R.C.

It was almost sad, sad hearing them trying to convince themselves about the generation 'overlap' as they were having dinner. They were talking about the GB how they believe that they are the last of the living 'annointed' and what they see are the last, the very last. They were just trying to over-extend their ''feeble'' minds to fully grasp this ''overlap generation'' mantra.

As sad and pathetic as it was, it seems that whatever nonsense is thrown at them, they will have to dissect it no matter what it is and how ridiculous it is. In order to convince themselves they have the ''truth''.

Sad, truly sad. But on the other hand, maybe it is a sign of people ''waking-up'', of sorts. By asking hard questions and pondering like that.

But you should have heard the conversation. Hard to listen to, and look at, hard to watch, I mean their facial expressions and body language. UGH!!!!

• waton
    waton
    to answer my own question: Wt could maintain, that any partaker under 54 years.....

sorry, accept my correction please: The gold standard anointed overlapper would be only 46 years old today. how to verify? :

Frederik Franz was 21 in 1914. his modern counterpart would be born in 1971, be 21 in 1992, FF's year of death. That then 21 year old anointed bethelite would be 46 years young this year, attending the GSM. and looking forward to live to nearly 2075***, to celebrate the 1975 centennial. ha ha.

Any partaker over 36-46 year old is potentially a legitimate second grouper, wt's denial notwithstanding.

Wt is wrong to rush the end based on partaker couts. If an "anointed" gets the HS at baptism, as was customary in apostolic times, that 21 year old could be instead a pre-teen jw baptismal candidate customary today, so, make that 36.

***David Splane opined that Frederik Franz would be no means the longest living anointed of the under- and overlapping groups.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It was just painful to the ears though. To hear some longtimers during dinner trying to convince themselves into believing this ''overlapping'' thing. Just trying to get their heads around it all, hurts to hear to those conversations.

You wonder if they're starting to have doubts too, perhaps, maybe???

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

One of my brothers in hard line, one is not.

The hard line brother shuns me, after a conversation we had in which I opined that maybe the GB should just tell the truth about the lawsuits, and deal with it already.

The not hard line brother, we avoid any discussion of JW related matters, but I know he thinks the overlap concept is bunk from prior discussions.

Also, why do heads not explode when they refer 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation of the generation?

Do they really use those expressions, 2nd and 3rd generation, from the stage??

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

That's what I think also? Wy no internal opposition?

G.

• waton
    waton
    Also, why do heads not explode when they refer 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation of the generation?
    Do they really use those expressions, 2nd and 3rd generation, from the stage??

I never heard any of this discussed on local stages, and the official wt channel uses the words: I anointed generation in overlapping groups.

why no exploding heads? info In one ear, out the other, few brains enjoy pressure.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Witnesses are Simple-minded people indeed!

That is why they have no analytical thinking skills, or ability to see facts hit them in the face.

• waton
    waton

The current second group of the overlapping generation is now only half way through their natural lifespan. Gorby will be even more shocked to wait into the 22nd century. given medical advances.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit