Mark Sanderson

by Iamallcool 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Very interesting R & R , thanks for sharing.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Since Mark Sanderson of the GB is never married, does he have his own room

Does he remind anyone of the OTHER GOVERNING BODY MEMBER THAT WAS SINGLE AND HAD HIS OWN ROOM

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/28639/what-happened-gb-member-leo-greenlees

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Ron W. asked....

"Is he courting a sister"

More than likely, he likes to amuse himself.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

His mom has a room but he lives in the basement

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

I don't remember where I saw the info, but I was certain that I heard that he was either recently married or engaged to be married. Am I mis-remembering?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I thought it was Geoffrey Jackson most recently married.

IDK for certain.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Gabe, I was told that Mark Sanderson was engaged many years ago.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    I thought it was Geoffrey Jackson most recently married.

Geoff Jackson's wife (Jenny) died in 2009 of breast cancer and he married her Bethel co-worker Loraine. https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/library/r1/lp-e/all-publications/watchtower/the-watchtower-2015/study-edition/august-15

George

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

Can you imagine the horror of looking up and seeing this face covered in sweat, thrusting away at you every saturday night?

• Smiles
    Smiles

Two insiders have separately remarked that behind the HQ curtain Mark Sanderson is wresting greater internal dominance within the JW organisation, steering hard turns by well-crafted agenda.

For reasons yet to be fully understood (beyond stamina factors) the senior brass have yielded Sanderson unusual latitude in some strategic areas of organisational command that are expected to further modify the religion's profile, and significantly impact lives of PIMI membership.

Sanderson may appear jolly, but he is also cunning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit