Mark Sanderson

by Iamallcool 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Since Mark Sanderson of the GB is never married, does he have his own room at Warwick or have a roommate?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What a curious case is Mark Sanderson!

Anyone know his backgound ?

Weren’t there ever questions raised about him ‘taking the emblems’?

How did he get promoted appointed to the GB ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

A New Member of the Governing Body

On Wednesday morning, September 5, 2012, it was announced to the United States and Canada Bethel families that a new member had been added to the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Effective September 1, 2012, Mark Sanderson began to serve in that capacity.

Brother Sanderson was raised in San Diego, California, U.S.A., by his Christian parents and was baptized on February 9, 1975. He began to serve as a pioneer in Saskatchewan, Canada, on September 1, 1983. In December 1990, he graduated from the seventh class of the Ministerial Training School (now called the Bible School for Single Brothers) in the United States. Brother Sanderson was appointed to serve as a special pioneer on the island of Newfoundland, Canada, in April 1991. After serving as a substitute circuit overseer, he was invited to become a member of the Canada Bethel family in February 1997. In November 2000, he was transferred to the United States branch, where he worked in Hospital Information Services and later in the Service Department.

In September 2008, Brother Sanderson attended the School for Branch Committee Members and thereafter was appointed as a member of the Philippines Branch Committee. In September 2010, he was invited to return to the United States, where he served as a helper to the Service Committee of the Governing Body.

I hope this helps.

I guess you could say he is a company man.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I guess you could say he is a company man

Sure looks like it.

notice how he has the right entry point - he was in Service Department, where they ‘know where the bodies are buried’.

A bit like the Roman Curia in the Vatican.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Is he 38 years old...that seems to be a thing now.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So how did he witness Christ’s coming to kingly power in 1914?

Oh wait, he was playing the overlapping party game!

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Is he 38 years old...that seems to be a thing now.

I doubt it, he was baptised in 1975.

George

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think he is close to my age, b.1961-2 or so.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Is he courting a sister? Or was that something I have heard that wasn't true?

• RULES & REGULATIONS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit