The watchtower knows that they are a burden on society

by brandnew 10 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

February 1st 1970 awake

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

They don't mention the municipal grants and government subsidies WT received - jwemployees.bravehost.com

i would have never set foot in a kh 32 years ago if I'd had a clue they were tax-supported. But, it never occurred to me that I should check them out on that.

Marina

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

double standards and breathtaking hypocrisy from the WTS who'd have ever have thought

• brandnew
    brandnew

They know they are tax exempt ....yet they talk crap about other churches being the same.......wow....just wow.

Mad Puppy

• elderess
    elderess
    "Religion is a snare and a racket." Wow this is irony in action. I'm awake! I'm awake!
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle
    Lol elderess!!! It's a beautiful think to be awake!!! Congratulations!!! X
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

This is why I despise them for their hypocrisy!

I have little sympathy for those of them who now have to earn their way in the REAL world now that all the contributions are drying up!! Too bad they hitched their wagon to THIS star!

Whether or not the religion goes belly-up or continues as a shadow of its former self -- the free ride for many of the hangers-on is pretty much over! I suppose only the guys at the top will remain after just about everybody else is fired!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Oh, shit! What's next? Shooting ourselves in the foot?"

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Sure they are a burden on society. They don't pay taxes and they live off of all those tax free breaks and give nothing back.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    Jesus how many are claiming so they can go door knocking. It's shocking the extremes they will go to for money. Greedy Bastards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit