Surely the constant begging must be getting embarrassing

by konceptual99 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    That SM item this week was cringe worthy. I think the talk covered every possible means as to how we can give ££££££££ to the watcht££er.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Being caught in child abuse cover-ups doesn't embarrass them. What makes you think asking for cash would?
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    This weeks SM talk was cringe worthy in every way. A very long list of every possible method was mentioned as to how we can give money to WT coffers. The GB are very discreet when it comes to how we can donate..... chuckle
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its going even more embarrassing once the information comes out that the WTS acquired over billion dollars over its Brooklyn real estate sales.

Hey, that's actually a good bit of information you could pass on to your fellow JWS family and friends.

Watch and see their response.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I don't even think the rank and file are even aware about the billion dollars worth of Brooklyn real estate sell off.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

True Beth Sarim and you be confident the WTS is not going to let that bit information out to its members.

I wonder what those recently released special pioneers will think when they hear and are made aware of this huge monetary gain.

They were told they had to have their positions deleted because the Org. is having financial problems.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in soliciting for money in the same way that they:

1. Don't believe families should split up over differences in religion.

2. Don't believe you should put a timescale on Armageddon.

3. Don't believe people should fear an honest investigation of the claims of their own religion.

• hyacinth
    hyacinth
    I wish I could quote the end of that video but did anyone get the conclusion by giving $ we are giving our best to Jehovah or did I mishear that....
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They constant begging for money is "turning off" many active JWs. As a result, I believe they will continue to see less and less in donations.

Doc

• cha ching
    cha ching

Yes Doc, people want to give "freely" .... and feel good about giving....

When you don't do as the scriptures direct, "give freely".... why give?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit