chasing me for a report

by Phoebe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jp1692
    jp1692

Phoebe, you've gotten a lot of great support and advice, so far so I'll just cut to the chase in regards to how to respond to the elder that is harassing you.

Tell that wimpy elder to grow a spine (or maybe a pair) and get off your back. HIS problem is not YOURS.

• Spiral
    Spiral

Phoebe, I have so much respect for you, what you've had to deal with. I am sure the reporting of time (SERIOUSLY????) is the last straw for you, of course!

Why not report 200 hours for each month? Obviously bogus and untrue. But, when were the elders ever interested in truth?

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

They have some kind of obsession with reporting. When I was on a fade for 6 months, I received an email each month asking for a report.

These guys are seriously bat shit crazy.

Never mind the fact that my spirituality is obviously not good. Where is the shepherds looking for the lost sheep? What a joke. No...a piece of paper with some stats is more important. Sheez

• Faded
    Faded

I don't have much further to add to your question, but I have to step in here and say I truly hope you reported the abuser. Even if the statute of limitations (if there is one in these circumstances) has passed, he needs to be investigated. And he may have continued abusing.

All the best to you. Enjoy your new found freedom.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I would just tell them that you have personal issues right now and won't be going into field service in the foreseeable future, but you will be sure and let them know if you do have any hours to report, there is no need for them to contact you. You don't need to tell them that that day will never come.

This organization is all about reporting and structure and dotting their i's and crossing their t's, meanwhile, people with real problems are being ignored and wrongs are not addressed if it's not convenient to them.

Congratulations on your work on healing from your abuse and getting out of this heartless organization, your life will only get better.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

I don't know what your intentions are but just to let you know, back in the day if you reported zero hours 6 months in a row you would be officially "inactiveâ„¢"

All the best,

Stay in touch,

:0)

• baker
  • jaydee
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Phoebe,

I would say that you are really in a bad position if this was really the true religion. But it's not, and so for you that's actually good news. The JW's are different in many ways, but not the true religion. So, don't let them bug you about anything. There is much good advice here from people who are with it as regards to reality. But as for the JW elders, not so much.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

he always says to me 'they get on my back if I don't do ask.' I feel sorry for him.

He`s a typical JW "Girly Man", a huge reason why the WBT$ Succeeds.

He would rather confront you, than the WBT$.

...................................................................Schwarzenegger?

..........................................................Oh Jeezus, I Just Crapped My Pants...

Image result for girly man.Image result for jw.org broadcasting stephen lett

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit