What Will You Be Doing On New Year’s Eve?

by minimus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I drove through Boston today in what is considered a tourist area. At the time of day that I went they normally would be 500 people in that area I saw three people today. A family all by themselves walking around with no place to go.

• GregW
    GregW

Where I live the government has made New Years partying at home or at restaurants and pubs very restricted, as in pubs have to close at 10 PM.

Lets just say people will be partying at home this time saying goodbye and good riddance to 2020.

2021 will be the year we say goodbye to Covid-19.

Sorry JWS your end time plague is going away, Armageddon is put on hold once again.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I expect to be home! 😊

WING COMMANDER:

Wow, I never did get around to being in Times Square for New Year’s Eve, but, to be perfectly honest, I have no desire to be out in such a crowd with no accommodations.😮 But, I’m glad you got to have a memorable New Year’s celebration! 👍🏻

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

In with my kids. This was the worst year of my life. I lost my brother.

My upstairs neighbors lost their dad/husband in a bike accident last month.

Bloody awful year.

AstraZeneca Oxford vaccine will stop COVID-19 in its tracks this year. No Armageddon Watchtower! Mankind and science has come to our aid....no god. We make our own paradise.....it’s already here.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The British government has ordered 100 million doses of the Oxford vaccine, enough to vaccinate 50 million people. Other countries will be watching closely: Australia has ordered over 50 million doses, Canada 20 million, and worldwide over 2.5 billion doses have been preordered. AstraZeneca expects to be able to supply large numbers of doses within the first quarter of 2021.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit