New Spanish speaking exjw YouTube channel has 48,543 subscribers • 3,178,290 views in just 26 days

by Not_Culty 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

When I saw this on you tube about her I thought this is fantastic! Then to find out there are even more successful exjw then her on you tube and it’s just plain wonderful. Also over on Reddit someone posted how the countries that have the richest per capita people are also the places we’re the decline of the cult is happening most.

Take this info and add to it the pedophila problems that the cult has and how it’s hitting the mainstream media , this cult has some real problems.

Their not going out of business anytime soon but the stresses on it has become clear and they are reacting. Closing down halls and selling off properties is just one good sign!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Then to find out there are even more successful exjw then her on you tube and it’s just plain wonderful.

Any chance of showing us mere mortals more evidence of these words Crazyguy ? not that I doubt you but I think we are all done with just taking somebody`s word without any evidence to back up the statements.

You understand. Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit