New Spanish speaking exjw YouTube channel has 48,543 subscribers • 3,178,290 views in just 26 days

by Not_Culty 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• George One Time
    George One Time

I was looking at the 2018 numbers. The countries where Portugese is spoken still have quite some growth. Angola Brazil and Mozambique. So the English and Spanish are getting informed.... but some are not being reached yet with the good news about ttatt

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I just googled 'testigos de jehova' & was quite pleased to see a high volume of Spanish exjw videos highlighting the same negative teachings & doctrines of WT you read about in the English community. It appears that the Spanish exJW community movement has just of recent picked up a great deal of momentum. I would say that 2019 is going to be the...'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Watchtower' year. Both the English & Spanish exJW activists are going to have 'Mother' so much so on the defensive...look to see Watchtower tripping all over itself through out the year...Yay!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...some of these Spanish youtubers from different parts of South America really know how to draw a crowd in terms of viewers, subscribers, those who comment in the comment section as well as those who give 👍s and/or 👎s...I means you're talking into the hundreds of thousands and even millions...Yay!

One clean cut Spanish exJW activist by the name of 'La Banana Rancia' has a week-old exJW video that's already reaching 200,000 viewers...he himself has nearly 1 million subscribers!

Watchtower...WatchOut!

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

Una historia llena de tristeza pero tambien de esperanza.

Very interesting video, sad in places but with good hopes for the future.

BTW I love Caro's accent.

• sir82
    sir82

Once the ex-JW message starts gaining traction in the US, we'll finally see the US publisher count begin its inevitable decline. Slowly at first, but it will accelerate with time. By 2030 or so US JW count will be in free-fall (barring some sort of catastrophe that temporarily drives some back, i.e. another 9/11 style event, or worse).

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I reckon she is “Hot”!!!!

• zeb
    zeb

NC thanks. The trans was a bit odd but I get the gist.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Is it just me ? I had trouble following on in the English translation because it was too fast in going from one sentence to another and you just could not keep up with the pace of it all .

I think I could only get a third of the gist of what she was saying .....if that ...., which didn`t help at all.

Thanks not Culty

• unsure
    unsure

What an amazing channel! She is very well spoken and very accurate in everything she says. Highly recommend.

Thank you for sharing!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

She's now pushing 56,000 youtube subscribers in the South American Ex JW community. Just like everywhere else, South American JWs have had enough of 'Mother'...Chit Chat With Caro is a hero to them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit