David Bowie

by smiddy 61 Replies latest social entertainment

• flipper
    flipper

I was listening to David Bowie's 2003 album release " Reality " on the way to work this morning- some really nice songs on this album - thought I'd post a few of them here in memory of David. Rest in Peace Bowie. Peace & Love to his family.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6If6J8u9av4 .

• flipper
    flipper

Another great song from the 2003 " Reality " album.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIH6UDnjFNE .

• flipper
    flipper
    Very strange, it didn't post the youtube I wanted. I'll try again. Peace.
  • flipper
  • flipper
    flipper
    It won't let me imbed this song because of copyright laws in England. Because I'm in America it won't let me post the song " New Killer Star " Damn it. If any of you English blokes or gals would like to kindly post " New Killer Star " by David Bowie- I'd be forever indebted
  • JRK
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I was wondering when someone was going to post some kind of eulogy to Bowie...

Je.suis.oisif.I felt such a terrible pain when I heard, he's been such a big part of my life...the magical part anyway, it hurts to think that amazing piece of sentient energy we knew as David Bowie no longer exists. Its not surprising his death, in particular, brings on existential angst for a bunch of music loving dubs who've just learnt this cruel but beautiful universe is profoundly unconcerned about the death even of a creative giant like Bowie, who means so much to us.🌹

Cry away. I'm joining you xxx

• Diogenesister
  • flipper
  • Spectre
    Spectre

I have had Blackstar (the album) on repeat since Friday. What a masterpiece.

I love the meme I saw that basically said: The earth in 4.5 billions years old. Be glad that you can say lived at the same time as Bowie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit