Devout JW's Beat Their 12 Year Old Daughter to Death

by Sea Breeze 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Growing up JW was a nightmare.

You bet particularly in the 1960's to 1980's

Not to forget the children today or when these kids were violently abused in this case.

• minimus
    minimus

I hate to tell you but during this time. 5060s on, you don’t have to be a Jehovah’s Witness to get a good spanking or hit.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Not my story, ( I was a teen-age convert) - but the physical abuse of a young girl by her father.

This happened back in the early 1960's, another Jw father decided to move his family to another little country (under the Aussie branch office), under the "Serving where the need is Great" program. There was a small existing congregation, and at one meeting for field service, the father lost his temper with his (about 17 y.o.) daughter who according to my informant (another JW) was quite a well-behaved girl. The father picked up a length of timber (3"x4"-according to this eye-witness) and started bashing into his daughter. He did so with such anger that other brothers present had to physically restrain him.

What caused this display of brutality? It seems the daughter had attracted the attention of a young witness from the local congregation, and the father had forbidden her to talk to him. At that FS meeting they had smiled at each other, the father had seen that and that caused him to lose control.

Not exactly the right way to guide young ones !!!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I hate to tell you but during this time. 50 60s on, you don’t have to

be a Jehovah’s Witness to get a good spanking or hit.

Yes we know Min, there has been much more social awareness now about disciplining children than 40, 50 years ago.

This JWS parent who whipped her daughter to death is above normal though and it happened in 2001.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Not a big shock seeing as how they are still taking these ancient texts literally (when it suits them) and there are often mixed messages. Women at ties must wear head coverings around men and boys if they're baptized jw's, blood is sacred until it's separated into fractions and children are beaten, lovingly.

Proverbs 23:14

Do not withhold discipline from a child; although you strike him with a rod, he will not die. 14 Strike him with a rod, and you will deliver his soul from Sheol.

Proverbs 13:24

He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him disciplines him diligently.

Proverbs 22:15
    Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

JW parents seem to be in a kind of competition as to who could beat their child the most.

A woman posted that a very, very young first time mother's new born baby began to fuss during the meeting. The mother began to lightly "spank' it on its back!! Even the JW matriarchs looked on with horror and she was quietly told the baby was far too young for such treatment.

I was utterly gobsmacked. If that's not proof of brain washing I don't know what is, since it goes against every instinct a new mother has!!😳😳😳

• minimus
    minimus

There are weirdos everywhere and some think it’s literally ok to beat your kids. Some are Catholic, Protestant, Jews and Muslims and yes even Jehovah’s Witnesses. It’s not typical of any of these people to beat their kids to death. Suggesting otherwise is being dishonest.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

It’s not typical of any of these people to beat their kids to death. Suggesting otherwise is being dishonest.

Duh, thanks for the enlightenment, we weren't aware.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    some think it’s literally ok to beat your kids...and yes even Jehovah’s Witnesse

When I was 12 my dad caught me walking like an Egyptian at an Assembly. Since it was my mother whom I supposedly disobeyed for not being in my seat at the start of the life-giving session, when we got home he made her whip me. She was apparently doing only a half-hearted job so he took the belt from her and showed how it was supposed to be done.

This was after a rather lenghty discussion on who was supposed to whip me.

I have heard too many testimonies of physical abuse since leaving the JW's to believe they are just your average-rate child beaters.

I heard too-many kids getting beat in the bathrooms. JW's were not even supposed to be having kids from what the WT told them since the 40's.

JW kids were always expendable to the WT..... Blood, flag salute, no nursery or Sunday school for kids. These are the facts.

STREET CARNAGE WHY YOU SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT OFFENDING ...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

JW kids were always expendable to the WT..... Blood, flag salute, no nursery or Sunday school for kids. These are the facts - sad but true.

I guess I was lucky, my parents didn't slavishly adhere to 'spare the rod and spoil the child'.

I got a few smacks, but mostly I'd be grounded, sent to my room or whatever.

I was a cheeky little sod, too. I remember getting a smack from my mum and I just said 'didn't hurt', lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit