Whats your desire?

by Vivamus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Says who?

Says me!

• Hungout
    Hungout

Well lets see, when I was married on the weekends it usually inclued some type of sexual activity which usually began with a slow caressing of her body and proceeded from there.....

after that i make some caffe mocha ad sit back read the paper and talk while waiting for the kids to get up.

Never in the morning Viva? As far as Im concered it ranks a close second to mid-afternoon....lol

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Oh Gawd, I just realised something totally shocking, .... , I'm boring! Never in the morning, while everybody seems to do it.

**looks around frantically for volunteers**

Hungout, tho I'm not speaking from experience [obviously, lol] it seems like a perfect morning, esp. the coffee afterwards, I'm just missing the ciggies.

• Hungout
    Hungout

like you said earlier, if your up before your partner and smoke that may break the mood !!!!

i suggest either snuggle against him or proceed to do the caressing your self and Im sure he will respond in a positive way.

I'l be happy to demostrate for you Viva.

• cellomould
    cellomould

I have to voice my approval of the new direction this topic is taking...

there's nothing quite so good as dancing the uugha-boogha in the morning

For example, my grad advisor had a birthday last week. Everyone was to meet at 11:30 at our office because we had reservations for about 15 people at a Greek restaurant nearby. Well, 11:30 found me in bed with my girlfriend not quite finished sharing an intimate moment...

I threw on some clothes afterward, raced to campus to drop off my things, hopped on a bus to shorten my trip...and arrived at the restaurant about 5 minutes after everyone else. I walked in casually, wearing sandals and a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt.

The thought of me saying "Happy Birthday!...sorry I'm late because I was having sex" was hilarious, but of course I kept my secret.

cellmould

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Well, 11:30 found me in bed with my girlfriend not quite finished sharing an intimate moment...

You squeezed the boil on her bum?! Man, don't ya just hate it when that green stuff bursts out!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Okay, Eeeeew Dansk.

• kls
    kls

AHHHH coffee,the nector of life. When i get up i want my coffee and some little fairys to clean my house while i have slept.That's not to much to ask .IS it.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

No Kls, thats a perfectly reasonable wish Just like Sandy's ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit