Whats your desire?

by Vivamus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Gawd, do I need some coffee! My head is swimming with dizzyness of ... dunno what, I've slept a normal amount of time, dunno why I'm so tired [8.43AM here] ....

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee .... Ohhh, what I wouldn't give for a tall cappucino [how the heck do you spell that] from Starbucks. What I wouldn't give if Mr.Starbucks would open a Starbucks on this side of the world....

Excuse the fluffyness of this topic, my mind isn't up for anything more substantial So, what's your desire early in the morning, and anything goes

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Rayzorblade is drinking a tall glass of beer and munching on peanuts.

I'm a nighthawk...cannot help it, even though I know our lovely European folks are grasping for tea and coffee right about now.

I'm going for another...brb

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

mmmm..... peanuts sound good. and some avocado...... could use a good beer right now. dont feel like walking out in to the cold though

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Ahhh, beer and peanuts. Even tho we Dutch make the finest beer, I never quite developed the taste for it...

I've got my coffee now, not perfect, but good enough, ahhhh the bliss one can get from something as simple as coffee.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Whats your desire?

YOU, some mellow tunes and i'll throw in a cigarrette for old times sake

brummie

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Awww Brummie, how sweet of you to say that

• Prisca
    Prisca
    So, what's your desire early in the morning, and anything goes

More sleep

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lol, an excellent wish, Prisca

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Hey viv, I'm pounding the keys in Boxtel... weather's okayish but could get wet, what's it look like at your end of the polder? (joke)

So, what's your desire early in the morning, and anything goes.

Well, sex is a nice start, as in roll over and mmmm, hey darling, sleep well, kissykissy, mmmm, slow and sleepy sex thing (although this can turn into full on nookie).

Coffee is essential. Being able to read a book whilst I listen or watch the news and have breakfast... isn't Kwark a wonderful Dutch invention?

But I suppose my desire in the morning is that I didn't have to get up just yet...

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lol, the sun is taking a peek outta hiding on this side of the polder .

I have not had the pleasure of morning sex, LOL, don't ask me why, I think my trip to the bathroom and the grave desire for a ciggie spoils it for my partners....

Kwark, along with all Dutch things, is just plain wonderful. Gawd, I love this country, and I revel in being overly nationalistic at times, like on Queens-day tomorrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit