Hobbies

by peacefulpete 31 Replies latest jw friends

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I think it's been a while since this was asked. Tell us your hobbies, interests, pastimes, whatever you find enjoyable as a diversion from work and school.

I am lucky enough to live in a small cabin on a lake, I enjoy rowing my old boat and fishing, I play with car projects, and we travel as much as we can. My wife enjoys some crafts and collecting weird coins, worlds fair stuff and her flower beds.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I play Bass guitar in a local rock band.

I recently joined a Viking re-enactment battle group.

Family trees interest me.

Other than that I hate everything.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Trolling. 🤪

• jhine
    jhine

Puzzles of any kind , crossword, sudoku, jigsaw. Anything to keep me old brain active.

Jan

• Ding
    Ding

Jhine,

Do you watch the Cracking the Cryptic Sudoku videos?

If you haven't heard of them, google it and check it out.

You might enjoy them.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I always wished I could play an instrument. I bought a guitar 35 years ago but I didn't follow through. I've asked friends who play to jam at Xmas but they are too shy.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Viking reinactor??? I've been to a renaissance fair.....and I wore a Flavor Flav costume at Halloween once. That count?

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

My wife reads off crosswords when we are driving to keep me awake. I beat a rubix cube once after cheating and reading a book. Could never repeat it without the book.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

I've been a coin collector, or numismatist, since I was 7. I'm in my early 40's now. I remember someone telling me when I was younger that we would be throwing money out in the streets at Armageddon. I think that person is dead now...

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I was a coin dealer, tried not to be a collector. lol. What kind of coins do you collect?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit