WTB&TS And The Lawyers They Employ.

by smiddy3 22 Replies latest jw friends

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Longhair:

Unfortunately most people jump off the deepend and are paupers in their old age. They tell people how destructive college is, yet use those same peoples tax dollars to send someone else to school to protect their sorry behinds.

I

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SILENTBUDDHA:

No, I didn’t ‘jump off the deep end’. I kept my job. For that I was criticized and hardly invited anywhere.

Now the JW religion is filled with needy people who didn’t want to be part of the workforce..who instead preferred to knock on doors..Armageddon was supposed to have come to save them..This is really against the Bible because it ignores the example of the lowly ant ‘who stores up’.

The game plan now is for these people to target other Witnesses in the congregation for $$..The religion won’t help them..SO, any member who looks halfway decent, isn’t downright crazy, has a job..can expect to REGULARLY be hit up left and right for cash like they were an ATM machine.

This is what I would be facing if I were still there!!! I hate being right all the time but I knew something like this would happen to these JWs who criticized ME for working.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

If needed I know all of those involved with W, Glen How and Associates Canadian Bethelites and associated lawyers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit