Serena Williams thinks she is a JW LMAO

by jojorabbit 18 Replies latest social current

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't think I ever heard of bribery in the congregations I was in. But there are at least a few people that I would not be surprised to hear if they had done something like that. An organization like the JWs is ripe for grifters. I recall hearing a few stories (mostly told as warnings) of people who would go to congregations pretending to be an active JW or an interested person, and would ingratiate themselves and take advantage of people to get money or goods/services out of them. Once people started to notice that these persons were taking from everyone and not helping anyone, they'd disappear and find another congregation to ransack.

I don't know if any of those stories were real. There was probably a bit of truth to many of them, but my thinking now is that they weren't referring to people who came out of nowhere. They were really referring to actual JWs who took advantage of the closeness and trust of the membership and made out quite well for a long time. It was probably a mix of trying to warn people to be mindful, but also not wanting to point fingers because they knew no one would believe it, and would more likely be suspicious of anyone who would accuse a brother of being a cheat.

• Simon
    Simon
    If more sisters were like this, I might have stayed

Really? That's one ugly woman IMO.

She also seems like an ugly personality (was it her that ruining someone's first grand-slam win?). If you watch F1, there are often celebs doing the grid walk and there seems to be a mix of some who are friendly, approachable, real humans and those who are ... well, arrogant entitled self-important pricks / bitches.

She seems like the latter.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Simon - That's one ugly woman IMO

I'd give her one. But then there's more to a person than looks.

She also seems like an ugly personality

...and this is what would turn me off from giving the dog a bone.

Perhaps a 3 bag job. One for her head. One for my head and 1 to puke into after.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Perhaps a 3 bag job. One for her head. One for my head and 1 to puke into after

Can't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

She is not very good looking but pure African people have never been attractive to me. If they mix with whites there are some very good looking people. But the wide nose and pubic type hair an huge lips are not something that trips my trigger. Also that huge butt thing is not something I go for. I know its good for twirking but that is something else that does not do much for me. But to each their own.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

So in other words Serena Williams wants even more kids murdered.

Totally un-selfaware!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I never have been into fat asses. They are a turnoff for me. Why is it, that no matter how unattractive a person is, once they get rich and famous, the world thinks they are beautiful? Both Williams sisters are big girls. The only thing that helps keep their weight down is all the calorie burning tennis playing. I can see them eventually weighing around 200 pounds.

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

The girls are not the elephant man ugly. But they are not something that I would bend my neck to look at if I drove by. I just don't find them attractive. But then there are people who are called feeders who feed fat girls and get off on that. I think that is unhealthy, sick and perverted but if that is what someone wants its their life they are wasting. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

She is no more a JW than I am. She chose not to get baptized into her parent's religion, so you can't expect her to live up to JW rules and expectations any more than you could expect any other unbaptized born-in to, even if she does display psychological damage from her JW upbringing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit