Serena Williams thinks she is a JW LMAO

by jojorabbit 18 Replies latest social current

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

I saw a post pop up on some click bait where Serena Williams saying she was praying for Armageddon to come and that the JWs have said we are living in critical times hard to deal with.This was her response to the Texas School shooting. Another cult catch phrase. I am sorry Williams you aint no JW. I am not sure you ever were. You don't even close live your life the way JWs are expected to live. The cult GB give people like her a pass for two reasons, Money and the shock it would cause non JWs looking on and it would cull and curb some of their converts. Lets be honest she does not even close live like a JW. From Wacko Jacko to others who would say they were JWs but not live the life at all or even close to what the JWs believe is a special kind of stupid.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Lots of comments on Reddit about this…yes, the school shooting problems will stop when God kills every person on earth who is not a JW. 🤮💩

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    she was praying for Armageddon to come

Bang goes her opulent lifestyle, then. Enjoy the cave love, it's the best we can offer because the Elders have taken all the best yurts.

we are living in critical times hard to deal with.This was her response to the Texas School shooting

Why do these people only see 'critical times(TM)' in terms of America. There is a world outside of America.

The cult GB give people like her a pass

Agreed on both counts.

It's no coincidence how the wealthy always get the perks in Jobot land.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Sister Serena Williams

Serena williams swimsuit, Serena williams, Sports illustrated swimsuit

Serena Williams' 'Sports Illustrated' Shoot Gives You Body Confidence Goals

If more sisters were like this, I might have stayed.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You and me both LUHE

, Typical non thinking of a wannabe Jehovah`s Witness who doesn`t have a clue what the religion is all about.

Any other normal JW person who mimicked her lifestyle would be hauled before a judicial meeting and counselled or disfellowshipped long ago.

And she get`s away with her lifestyle because of her fame as a tennis player and the money she can donate to the organization.

If you put those questions to any practicing JW today their response would be ,oh but she`s not really a JW .

What you should ask then is : Why hasn`t the JW organization publicly reproved her or openly come out and said she is not a Jehovah`s witness as she does not live up to our standards.?

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’m waiting for the “new light” which absolves members of disfellowshipping if they pay a certain dollar amount. I’ll bet it’s coming soon, to a KH near you.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I’m waiting for the “new light” which absolves members of disfellowshipping if they pay a certain dollar amount. I’ll bet it’s coming soon, to a KH near you.

It is already the case in the K.H. where I used to attend.

True story, I personally was told by a now elder that even though I had at the time wanted to marry I should not do that. Just hire the "services" of one or maybe even two hookers at the same time while out-of-state then "confess" that it happened during an overwhelming moment of weakness, give a large contribution to the K.H. and to the presiding overseer, and all would be swept under the rug. That was just another nail in the coffin for FedUpJW.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    biahi - I’m waiting for the “new light” which absolves members of disfellowshipping if they pay a certain dollar amount. I’ll bet it’s coming soon, to a KH near you.

I wonder what would happen if they brought in tithing instead of the stealth and bully boy tactics.

• Elmer
    Elmer

She has never been baptized. Convenient

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

At the same time as the JW governing body is silent on so called or at the very minimum self proclaimed JWs if you are going to the KH and you have hair that is not quite in place or a sister has a dress that is an inch above the knee or a young brothers suit fits too tight, well look out you are going to the back room to get a talking to. Just another way the Governing Body is a bunch of fat idiot hypocrites.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit