JW employing pre-teens to work religious propaganda phonebank

by oppostate 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• rebel8
    rebel8

Not much different than field service--easier and less humiliating, actually.

But of course no child or adult should ever be involved in that cult in any way.

Why do they have to wear meeting clothes to talk on the phone? LOL.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t know of any JW Kids that had a choice,in providing the WBT$ "Free Labour".

I didn`t..

WatchTower "Child Tele-Marketers" In Training..

Image result for child labour posters with slogans

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Am I the only one who feels nauseated at the sight of the chairs and microphones?? ( Shudder......😦)

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Am I the only one who feels nauseated at the sight of the chairs and microphones?? ( Shudder......😦).....DD

It brings back nightmares..

JW adults have no idea what they`re talking about,up on that stage..

As a JW Kid..I was lost trying to explain that shit..

All I could do was parrot the script that had been written for me..

It`s all a farce..

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Oppostate, what exactly are those children saying on those calls? Doesn't the Watchtower know that the sound of children on the phone is bound to make "worldlings" suspicious and turned off?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think that the WT are gutless wonders encouraging and allowing chlldren to do their dirtywork for them and be used as a recruiting tool.

Shame WT shame. Are their any other ways you can put children at risk is "witnessing" online next?

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Doesn't the Watchtower know that the sound of children on the phone is bound to make "worldlings" suspicious and turned off?

As a parent I would be more worried about who is getting "turned on"! Imagine you are a kid and you get some creepy dude on the phone saying nasty things maybe some sex talk from a perv sex offender and then what? Good grief why put kids in such a situation?

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

While not disputing that that a child phone bank is a terrible idea, it looks to me as if the kids are just doing a demonstration. Hopefully, they'll go home and forget what they've just done, the fate of most presentations.

• carla
    carla

Who answers their phones these days? If it is a number I don't recognize I let voice mail pick up. Maybe a few elderly relatives still answer unknown numbers but not anybody I know under 55.

If it is an emergency everyone has my cell #.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Oppostate: Imagine you are a kid and you get some creepy dude on the phone saying nasty things maybe some sex talk from a perv sex offender and then what?

Easy. Invite him to the Kingdom Hall. He will fit right in and make a great elder some day!. (Just kidding)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit