Confused

by jusastudy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mystery
    Mystery

research on your own the history of JW's.

If continue your study and you question anything ask...ask....ask..... until YOU are completely satisfied. If you are not 100% in agreement keep asking... research...

You saw your childs face when you told her "no more birthdays", was that the face of God. I thought all children had the face of God (well except when they become teenagers; then they take the opposite effect!! )

It isn't "just a study". It is your LIFE.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I do not mind at all, dear DJ... and thank you very much for your correction. It is truly a WONDERFUL statement, isn't it? Quite liberating. I can only imagine the joy you experienced when hearing and "getting the sense" of that verse. For me, nothing else has come close, or been a liberating, other than to now KNOW the Truth that HAS set me "free"... and by means of him, now knowing... and being know BY... the Father.

John 8:32; John 14:6; John 8:36

Peace to you and may JAH bless!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, I don't know how I could forget to post these Verses:

Acts 17:11: Now the Beroeans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

1st John 4:1: Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

John 8:31-32: ...Jesus said, "If you hold to My Teaching, you are really My disciples. Then you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free."

John 13:34-35: "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another."

Matthew 22:37-40: Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

1st John 3:21-24: Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from Him anything we ask, because we obey His commands and do what pleases Him. And this is His command: to believe in the Name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as He commanded us. Those who obey His commands live in Him, and He in them. And this is how we know that He lives in us: We know it by the Spirit He gave us.

1st John 5:1-3: Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out His commands. This is love for God: to obey His commands. And His commands are not burdensome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit