WT website-shunning-Where is it????

by Had Enough 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

Had Enough,

In times like this the answer is always--more COFFEE!!!

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Zazu and Java:

Thanks too for coming to my rescue! I panicked when I couldn't find it at first...thought they deleted it or something...I knew I had seen it before, but forgot there is another site.

I just want their official words as proof of their lies.

Thanks again for you quick responses!!

Had Enough (but not enough coffee yet this morning)

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Good advice, Java!

I just poured myself another one and am taking deep breaths to calm down...haha

Had Enough

• somebody
    somebody

Good morning all!

No trouble at all. I only figured you both must be going to the wrong site because I've done it myself more than once! After that I've either had another coffe like JAVA said, or had another beer, depending on what time it is. hey... We can always blame it on a cat being on the loose and distracting us.

wishing everyone a great day,
    somebody

• LDH
    LDH

Hey all, 'bookmarking' it to 'Favorites' doesn't work! Print the document for later use.

I learned the hard way. One time about a year ago, there was an extensive article about which of the 8 components of blood wwere acceptable. I had never seen such information.

I asked my Dad about it, he said he never heard of it. I went back to the site about a week later and that shit was gone! Replaced by some one page general article.

I could kick my ass. Of course, my father believes it was never there, and that I was on an 'apostate' website.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi LDH:

Thanks for the suggestion about printing out the info and not just depending on bookmarking favourites. I went back to check some of mine and had to delete them because the page or site was completely gone. I'm going to spend some time this afternoon printing out what I don't want to lose.

A friend of mine started a binder on info he wants to keep. Now he has a separate one just for blood info and one for 607 info and I guess now he could start another whole one on the molestation issue with so much coming out about it.

Thanks....

Had Enough

PS somebody: just noticed your last post. I had my coffee and I like your suggestion too!

PS to LDH: I just thought of something. I'll ask my friend to check his binder to see if he has what you're looking for on the info on which of the 8 components were accepted.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Got me worried there for a minute.
    I thought my origional post had got the Borg's attention and they had deleted the FAQ from their site.

Fewwww!

• battman
    battman

High Q,
    Maybe they did view your comments but were afraid
    to be so obvious as to immed. delete. I was about
    to start a new thread on this topic.

Who is in charge at the WT? from the view that yes
    they do watch closely what is developing here and
    are trying to develop a "rational" response. But for
    that age group information and its dissemination
    are moving too fast, even for some of us youngins. lol

For the first time in man's history the big publishing
    firms can be out manuvered, out thought and out
    published by one single person with a free, library type,
    computer and free access to the net. Very powerful,
    mobile, adaptable and soon accessable by nearly every
    person on this planet. Shirley the end must becoming
    "reel soon now"

Battman
    of the "hearing is believing" class

PS then add the talent i see on this board. unlimited potential!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit