Awesome YouTube Video About The Dangers Of Watchtower & Jehovah’s Witnesses w/ 5 Million Views

by JW GoneBad 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This YouTube video about the dangers of the Watchtower and Jehovah’s Witnesses is less than a year old and already approaching 5 million views...approximately 21 thousand visits a day!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDwHdj7plWo

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yeah. Thanks a great video.

I saw it a few months ago.

That 'like' button. If I could, I would smash it 1000times. And your 'thumbs' up button, I would smash it also 1000 times if I could too,

I really enjoy a youtube channel. Her channel is JWResearcher Rose. She relates how you can no longer find 'older' Borg literature. Like the Bible Stories book. The CultTastic youtube channel also talks about the Bible Stories book and how she has her original copy. I have one from 1986.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to tell me what to do with personal items about 'discarding' or destroy which the Borg is now telling people to do, Especially when you taught people from them on your time. As Rose relates in her latest upload.

You will have to rip those 'older' Borg publications from my cold, dead hands, which are in immaculate condition.

Those are personal items, and they're mine!!!! So

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit