Awesome YouTube Video About The Dangers Of Watchtower & Jehovah’s Witnesses w/ 5 Million Views

by JW GoneBad 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This YouTube video about the dangers of the Watchtower and Jehovah’s Witnesses is less than a year old and already approaching 5 million views...approximately 21 thousand visits a day!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDwHdj7plWo

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yeah. Thanks a great video.

I saw it a few months ago.

That 'like' button. If I could, I would smash it 1000times. And your 'thumbs' up button, I would smash it also 1000 times if I could too,

I really enjoy a youtube channel. Her channel is JWResearcher Rose. She relates how you can no longer find 'older' Borg literature. Like the Bible Stories book. The CultTastic youtube channel also talks about the Bible Stories book and how she has her original copy. I have one from 1986.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to tell me what to do with personal items about 'discarding' or destroy which the Borg is now telling people to do, Especially when you taught people from them on your time. As Rose relates in her latest upload.

You will have to rip those 'older' Borg publications from my cold, dead hands, which are in immaculate condition.

Those are personal items, and they're mine!!!! So

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"Inside The Dangerous World Of A Brutal Religion"

This is one video WT's Top Brass wish would just go away. This video is a little over a year old and has over 6.1 million views with over 84 thousand 👍 (likes). Of the hundreds of video documentaries that ABC News In-Depth has done on various topics over the years, this video ranks #10 in views and #4 in the amount of likes in the shortest amount of time since its release on September 2021. What's more...it's likely that most of the 6.1MM views & 84K 👍 (likes) are from rank & file JWs themselves...Yay!🤣

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

This YouTube video about the dangers of the Watchtower and Jehovah’s Witness

The vid misrepresents JW. It targets nonJW away from the org. Honest hearted JW and even JW who left know better. The Bible clearly states that God will take action against the wicked, etc. Getting angry at JW for publishing what the Bible says does not change the Bible message. It is about the message, JW is only a messenger. —Don’t want to be redundant. I am more afraid of the corrupt things children are exposed to and learning in school as normal. The people in the vid are angry people that want to get back at JW for something that hurt them, and while I do feel compassion for their pain and sincerely understand their position, a disingenuous representation of JW cannot be justified. The ulterior motive is vindictiveness.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Hey Fisherman...you wouldn't have any ideas of how we can double or triple the views & likes (👍) of this awesome video?🤣

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FISHERMAN:

I just watched the video. I don’t know how you can say it ‘misrepresents’ the religion. Why? Because these things didn’t happen in your congregation or to anybody you know? So, therefore, they aren’t true..🙄

As I was watching the parts about the child abuse, I wondered how this happened - and I’m referring to incidents outside of a family. I believe this came about because of No boundaries and trusting everybody (which nobody should).. I was not raised in the Witness religion (thank God), and I can honestly say my parents would Never have left any of us children alone in the company of strangers!.. Problem is JWs imagine that anybody in the congregation is their ‘brother’. Big mistake.

With regard to the shunning: again I’m Glad I wasn’t raised a JW.. I experienced it to a degree. Now, I couldn’t care less what any of them thought about me. I’d be starving if I listened to them.

No, I don’t think it misrepresents the religion. You just don’t like that people are actually talking about and publicizing what really goes on there!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

No, I don’t think it misrepresents the religion

Funny.

40k people get kicked out of JW yearly for adultery and other sex related sins and many thousands more for other sins such as stealing, drug use, etc. And many leave through the backdoor. And then this film claims people are in danger and trapped inside JW while nobody is afraid to sin but they are afraid of JW message that God punishes. What a bunch of boloney. If someone wants to leave JW, they just leave and live whatever life they like. Nobody bothers them. I know plenty of people that left. No DA letter no df. The problem is that some people have ties and family with other JW and they don’t like it that other JW don’t want anything to do with them and they get angry for this. Or when someone gets their feelings hurt they want to get even.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FISHERMAN:

We aren’t talking about the 40k and more people that you claim are ‘kicked out’ for ‘adultery, sex related sins, drug use, etc.’. I’m also aware of people who left through the back door. I assume this means Fading. I did this. I wasn’t guilty of ANY of the above ‘sins’. I left because of the 1995 Generation teaching. I was done with it. Period.

I see you take offense about the term ‘in danger and trapped’. This term may not apply to adults who voluntarily walk out but it certainly WOULD apply to a minor trapped in a bad situation. Also, since the JW religion isolates people, they perceive they have nowhere to go. If they are also victims of shunning the mental anguish is double. I get the sense you don’t see anything wrong with shunning.

When you talk about the message and ‘God punishes’ - are you talking about the future or now? If you are talking about now, how dare anybody there be presumptuous enough to imagine they have the right.

As far as ‘getting even’: I am sure many people feel this way because of how they were treated. Thankfully, I wasn’t raised a JW and never allowed them to dictate to me about my job. Others, unfortunately, listened to their detriment and are suffering today. I can only imagine how they must feel.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Also, since the JW religion isolates people, they perceive they have nowhere to go. If they are also victims of shunning the mental anguish is double. I get the sense you don’t see anything wrong with shunning.

Horsefeather. Fear of shunning or entrapment doesn’t stop people from immoral sexual conduct or doing whatever the heck they want. Utter nonsense. Take care.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FISHERMAN:

The people I was referring were victims in some fashion - not anybody who committed ‘immorality’, like the bunch of people you are referring to who want to do ‘whatever the heck they want’.. You take care as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit