Awesome YouTube Video About The Dangers Of Watchtower & Jehovah’s Witnesses w/ 5 Million Views

by JW GoneBad 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

In case y'all hadn't noticed...the comment section was turned-off on this ABC In-Depth video. Imagine what many of the 84K who have given this video a thumbs-up 👍 would have said about the WT cult & it's toxic religious practices had they had the opportunity to express their views!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This is an excellent production! I should be eye-opening for anyone curious about the JWs. I don't know of any professional production of similar nature in the US media.

It's difficult to understand how there could be any increase in the Borg these days. It makes me seriously question the numbers as they report them.

• carla
    carla

Weird, the link just disappeared in the time it took me to read responses and then back to original post. Anyone able to relink? thanks in advance

Fisherman, you are an outright liar to say people are free to leave the borg and suffer no harm. There is no graceful way of leaving and keeping friends, family and sometimes employment. In a normal church if one wants to go down the street to a different church the current congregants may say that is too bad but wish them well on their spiritual journey and greet them with affection on the street, store, etc...

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

to FISHERMAN.

I see you have been on this site for 19 years--and are a regular and prolific poster in defence of the watchtower / jehovahs witnesses etc. In fact i think you are the only one currently doing that on here.

Would you care to tell us how long you have been a jw ? and what your role in the organisation is ?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Hi Carla...just tried the link & it seems to work okay!

• waton
    waton

fisherman can not hide the fact that fishermen kill 100% of their catch, and shepherds have a 100% success rate in fleecing and slaughtering the flock. wolves are amateurs compared to that.

• carla
    carla

Thank you, yes, I see it is working again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit