2020’s are already a Train Wreck for JW ORG

by Reservations 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Reservations
    Reservations

As the title says, we are nearly at the end of the 2nd year of the 2020’s, and already JW ORG is not only a car crash, but an absolute train wreck.

I’ve watched the annual meeting 2021 already, and it seems the GB are IN fighting, Morris openly disagreeing with Lett, that is massive, and it’s something that has largely not been commented on by this community.

COVID-19 is not going anywhere, any trial meetings will surely be shut down, now Omicron is doing the rounds.

It looks highly likely we will see a second negative growth year.

“Young ones” are waking up by the masses

”older ones” are dying off by the shed load.

The JW religion will not die off by 2030, but I suspect it will be vastly different than the 2021 version we see today.

I suppose only time will tell.

But like most train wrecks, you can’t help but watch, and as a PIMO Elder, I am watching closely with a smile on my face.

Reservations

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Reservations:

Yes, that annual meeting is a show-stopper! Thank you very much!

Atlantis!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

RESERVATIONS:

It’s a train wreck for the JW religion for another obvious reason as well.

As you state, you are a PIMO elder. This means that if somebody were to do a headcount of professing ‘active’ Witnesses, there is No way of knowing which of them are secretly PIMO (physically in mentally out). Too many JWs are faking it for the sake of family, business connections, etc.

Therefore, the TRUE number of real believers is lower than what anybody really thinks. This number is always bound to go down by the deaths of older ones “dying off by the shed load” as you say.

It’s all very interesting..I also think the religion will change form and Father Time will tell.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Reservations : Three months ago you said...

I hear people say it on here all the time, and dare I say his name *cough* Lloyd evans *cough* has said it a number of times, that Watchtower is running scared and watchtower is in decline….
    We need to put in perspective the decrease from the 2020 report. It was 0.6%
    If we calculate a yearly -0.6 decrease over a 10 year period from 2020 figures it leaves us the grand total number of witnesses of:
    by 2030: - 7,933,479
    by 2040: - 7,471,357
    by 2050: - 7,036,154
    I agree that this is a significant decrease, but let’s not kid ourselves, the WT organisation will still be alive and well even with an annual 0.6% loss. Any reports of it’s near collapse are largely exaggerated.

Today you posted :

Reservations

Reservations43 minutes ago
    As the title says, we are nearly at the end of the 2nd year of the 2020’s, and already JW ORG is not only a car crash, but an absolute train wreck.
    I’ve watched the annual meeting 2021 already, and it seems the GB are IN fighting, Morris openly disagreeing with Lett, that is massive, and it’s something that has largely not been commented on by this community.
    COVID-19 is not going anywhere, any trial meetings will surely be shut down, now Omicron is doing the rounds.
    It looks highly likely we will see a second negative growth year.
    “Young ones” are waking up by the masses
    ”older ones” are dying off by the shed load.
    The JW religion will not die off by 2030, but I suspect it will be vastly different than the 2021 version we see today.

What have you heard/seen in three months that would make you change your mind?

• Reservations
    Reservations

R&R:

The annual meeting.

I’ve had a re-think about the 0.6 decrease. I think it will be larger.

But like I have said, I think the religion isn’t going anywhere (3 months ago), but I do think it will drastically different from today.

Think back to 2011, it’s changed a hell of a lot. That’s just facts

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I noticed also the apparent glee on his face and in his voice with which Herd mentioned when the die they will go to heaven and, "FIGHT." Couple that with the joy that ol' Tight Pants displays when he talks about killing people at Armageddon and I think their are some pretty mentally messed up people at the top. Makes me wonder what kind of impractical "directions" they will order the R&F to obey before they flit off to wherever they are actually headed.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Good grief! When THEY die, not when THE die. And WTH was I thinking when I typed "I think THEIR are", instead of THERE are?

• asp59
    asp59

Well the traín is not stopping 2022. There down hill ride is gonna get worse.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    LongHairGal

Therefore, the TRUE number of real believers is lower than what anybody really thinks. This number is always bound to go down by the deaths of older ones “dying off by the shed load” as you say.

Let's be real-----most likely there is about 4 or 5 million True Believers World wide, and some 90 plus percent are over 60 years old.

There's over 60,000 exjw on reddit on just about all of them are PIMO because of family.

They all say the same thing;

"As soon as my Mom/Dad dies, I'm Out"

• waton
    waton
    Morris openly disagreeing with Lett, that is massive, and it’s something that has largely not been commented on by this community.

R: Yeah, A. Morris, in a sober moment or two, doing the math on the overlapping groups of the 1914 generation:

2 centenarian + partakers, older than "Frederick the great" Franz (quoting D. Splane), overlapping by 20 years each. . 201- (2x20) =161 + 1914 = 2075, plenty of time to age whiskey, and raise a glass to the centennial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit