Greenlees, Chapman and Chitty

by Libby 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Haha! 😆

I am not "bonkers", as you will realize when Jehovah tears down the WTBT$ shortly.

Acts 26:25

"But Paul said: “I am not going out of my mind, Your Excellency Festus, but I am speaking words of truth and of a sound mind.""

Take a look ahead, @stanlivedeath - the WTBT$ is about to fall because of all the Greenlees/Chapman/Chitty types (and all the false doctrines). Jehovah's made an accounting with them. That org will be cut off while it's still alive, that everyone may know they were not representing Jehovah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9LJRvMJu60

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Still, you hold onto false teachings of the WTBTS which are only there for the enrichment of its chiefs.

As pointed out, the rest of the book of Revelation is figurative, yet you hold that the number 144,000 is literal. The WTBTS currently says that this number is limited to those running the WTBTS and that anyone claiming to be part of it outside that self-selecting group could be mentally ill.

By what reasoning (not from WTBTS origin) do you believe only 144,000 people will be ‘saved’, and how do you know who is part of this self-selected group, given virtually no other religious denomination does even remotely believe in the literalism of Revelation. Do they have to be JWs? Do they have to be Christians?

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

@AnonyMous, I do not hold on to "WTBT$ teachings". I hold onto Bible teachings. If the WTBT$ happens to teach something that is harmony with the Bible, I hold to it. If the WTBT$ teaches something that is not in harmony with the Bible, I do not hold to it. The WTBT$ teaches that there is no after-death burning of living people in hellfire, and I agree that the Bible does not teach about that kind of hellfire doctrine.

Your assessment of me and my beliefs is not accurate. You made a lot of incorrect assumptions and asked a lot of questions. So as not to take too much of a tangent here, I will start another thread to address them.

I would think it would be abundantly clear to you by my posts here and on other threads that I do not worship men and I have no intention of worshipping men, so I have no clue where you got that "chiefs" thing, but I will address that in the other thread. See you there if you're interested.🙂

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt2 days ago
    Haha! 😆
    I am not "bonkers", as you will realize when Jehovah tears down the WTBT$ shortly.

does this "shortly " mean--soon--as in the WTsoc idea of armageddon being so near ?

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    stanlivedeath said: "does this "shortly " mean--soon--as in the WTsoc idea of armageddon being so near ?"

I'm a hardened anti-WTsoc, @stanlivedeath. I haven't been a WTBT$ preacher for a while now, and I thought you were a "hardened atheist" anyway...have you suddenly been "born again"? 😜

stanlivedeath said: "May i offer a suggestion--? Please lay off quoting the bible--its of no interest to hardened atheists like me--and numerous other members on here."

(I could tell you from the Bible what I meant...but I promised on that other thread to respect your current antiBibleness. Until you "hold out the golden scepter" in that regard, I will refrain from quoting in your general direction...)

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Please could someone correct or confirm what we can be sure of as fact and what it unconfirmed.

Disgraced GB member Greenlees who is confirmed to have been a nonce, an old man who has some kind of sexual deviancy with young ones in his case boys. In his case young Bethelites and a number of them over the years?

Disgraced GB member Chitty similar story and maybe partners in crime same NY Bethel late 1960s through early 1980s. Chitty who was actually caught in the act with at least one teenage boy?

Same time period same Bethel in NY Disgraced GB member Jarez also had accusations of being a nonce. He is said to be named on the secret database of nonces that the Borg is spending so much money and effort trying to stop it going public. The latest announcement asking for those with legal expertise please come and work for free for the Borg.

I have seen a video of one of the victims who accused Jarez of molesting him when he was a boy. He seems believable.

Now all these years later multiple adult CSA victims have accused Disgraced GB member Tony Morris 3rd of being part of a pedophile network same place and about the same time period when the victims were very young even though he wasn’t GB at that time.

Many other names like Br Chapman and Br Vertalomo and others have been mentioned but we’re not GB members. Br Vertalmo who was friends with To y Morris 3rd actually got convicted of being a nonce and served time for it.

His victims said he ran a pedo ring inside the NY headquarters of JWs.

Please can someone confirm or correct this information?

• Earnest
    Earnest

The most accurate account about Greenlees and Chitty can be found on a thread by AlanF. He describes the evidence as third-hand or circumstantial, but says :

For those inclined to discount the following information, keep in mind that the evidence, while third-hand or circumstantial, is from a number of independent sources, and to an objective observer has the ring of truth. Also keep in mind that GB members don’t just up and resign – they have to be forced out.

"Disgraced GB member [Theodore (Ted) Jaracz]" remained a member of the Governing Body until his death (Watchtower, 11/15/2010). There were accusations made against him in 2002 but these were not substantiated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit