Chrome or Edge Browser? Which is Better?

by KateWild 56 Replies latest forum tech-support

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks Landy, I will read up and see if I comprehend the test results. Great xx

• Simon
    Simon

Although Edge is much better than IE was it's still Microsoft and they can't help doing shitty things when it comes to permissions and privacy. They are at least more on-board with standards now but I feel it's because they are forced to, not because they want to be.

Chrome is the better browser and Google the better search engine. Both from a performance perspective, scope and trust.

Also, if you upgraded your PC to windows 10 with apps intact then it's most likely screwed. Upgrades have never worked properly - you need to do a clean install if you want Windows 10 to work properly.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Google is pretty shitty when it comes to privacy too... go Firefox or Chromium if you are concerned about that

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I use Firefox here and as my main Browser, works fine.

I would stay clear of Edge or Chrome.

Mind you I still think Google is the best search engine and you can change that within Firefox itself.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Google Chrome i don't have time to switch Google has been so good to me I'd sing their corporation anthem but I'd also sing any number of anthems if they had musical appeal to me. I think they have the best algorithims and anticipate my phrase in the fewest of letters it is amazing and their data collection enormous I can see why they are into AI.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Oh Kate, you ( gasp) went to the "other side" I have refused to do, and will continue to. I may purchase a new laptop with 10. But forget the upgrading. Not gonna

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Both Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge Browser are great for me. One new and nice experience !!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Funny I just installed Chrome on my laptop yesterday as my net was slow and i was losing business. It is 30-40% more efficient now. Very impressive.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Microsoft has not made anything worth while since Windows 95.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have just cleared my cash, whatever that means, and my computer is much faster xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit