Talking to a Jehovah`s Witness .Ask the right questions .

by smiddy3 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

What questions should be asked to a Jehovah`s Witness when confronted with them.

A JW gives his sermon

"YOU" immediately ask him by what authority he has from GOD that you should take notice of him ,seeing their are over 40,000 different Christian religions in the world who claim to represent GOD,

JW. We were given authority in 1919 (or there about`s) by Jehovah when he saw that only the IBSA were Teaching the Truth at his inspection.

"YOU" Can you tell me one belief or doctrine that the I.B.S.A .taught and believed in 1919 that is still believed and taught by Jehovah`s Witnesses today , just one

JW. I`ll get back to you on that .

Waiting ,waiting , Waiting , maybe the answer is soon ,or just around the corner .?

"You" And if they can`t do that then that means Jehovah would have rejected Jehovah`s Witnesses , certainly by today as being Apostates ,they don`t now teach what he approved them for in 1919.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

JW good morning. i just want to leave you this leaflet--

ME whats in it ?

JW it tells you inside..theres a website you can go to

ME but what is it about..is there a message ?

JW ermm..err..

ME have you actually read it yourself ?

JW errm err well--ive glanced at it..

( i was that JW )

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Very good question Smiddy. I'll try it when they eventually get back to door to door fieldwork.

They might respond that Jesus gave them authority in Matthew 28....another false claim. And as to things they still believe...Jesus selected them because they did not believe in the Trinity doctrine, immortality of the soul and eternal torment.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Smiddy, I tried this on my mom, about if Jesus picked them as “the truth” in 1919, why aren’t they teaching the same thing as back then. Her answer was “Jesus saw they were on the right track.” I brought up the Ethiopian eunuch who believed and was baptized right away. She said, “Well, we have a better understanding now. “ You just can’t win with these people.

• Funky
    Funky

"What would it take to convince you that the WTS does not have the truth?"

If they were to answer "nothing", most would recognize that makes them look like brainwashed cult members. Virtually any other answer, there is almost certainly something in the past (or present!) that fits.

• waton
    waton

They might respond that Jesus gave them authority in Matthew 28.

Vh: Our follow up question: why is it then that during your baptism ceremony you never use HIS prescribed 3 point formula, you now even took "spirit directed" completely out of the sound bite?

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

If you ask a JW the right question you must be a apostate as they are the only one's allowed to ask the questions and then tell you the answer on JW.org .

• waton
    waton

since you would not meet a jw on the doors any these days, , how about

what questions to ask during their zoom meeting, in the family setting? this week?

On restored worship, a real life story.: " so:

How do we know animals were vegetarians before the flood?-- well, think about what would the lions, hyenas have eaten for 9 month in the ark??? and, so:

If Abel offered meat, was he not really offering offal, garbage? that even the dogs won't eat, then:

was he not really rewarded with approval for being smart? also,

after the killing of all the animals in the deluge, why did Noah right away have to kill some more? that is pure worship? killing?

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

JW: after his 2 minutes marketing sale

LLTR: Roman catholic claim it is the only channel to God. Do you agree?

JW: No

LLTR: The WTBTS also claim it is the only channel to God. Do you agree?

JW: Yes

LTTR: Why is it a NO for the Catholic and a Yes for the JWs when you both share a common denominator CSA.

• waton
    waton

what is CSA please ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit