knock knock

by Sabin 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• cognac
    cognac

They know who I am. One time they came around back and I was not appropriately dressed AT ALL. I just acted like nothing was wrong and they were to afraid to look at anything but my eyes... 😂😂😂

That ended that conversation quickly but I was willing to talk... Lol

• Divergent
    Divergent
    Err... not appropriately dressed in what way? =)
  • cognac
    cognac

That awkward moment when you aren't sure whether or not to answer. 😂😂😂

Let's just say certain areas were see through, lol.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride
    I have sometimes ignored the knock knock, most times I open up and tell them they are evil, daughters and sons of satan.
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride
    actually i normally ask them what jws (bible students) believed in 1919, then explain, then they exit quickly
  • finallysomepride
  • mrquik
    mrquik
    I tell them I just moved in from out of state & used to study. When they ask why I quit I mention a few things I found out while doing my own research. I've had a great time shooting down 1914, meaning of a generation, pedophiles, flip flop doctrine. They eventually quit stopping, but not before they get a thorough anti- witness from me.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have only been called on about four times in the last 5 years or so, yet they used to be knocking doors in my "Manor" every six weeks or so. I have seen them direct each other NOT to call on me, wonder why ? LOL.

I am always happy to talk, and to try to plant a seed, but it seems I leave every visiting JW, or pair of JW's as it often is, with a question they cannot answer, they never come back, so I'm probably running out of JW's who dare knock my door, and may be left in peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit