Witnesses were Anti vaccine till 1950!

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Brother McMillan wrote "Faith on the march" about his wonderful life at bethel. He wrote of an incident in 1943 where a group of Witnesses in jail for refusing military service were against getting vaccinated and he came to the rescue visiting them and telling them it was ok. The reason for this was "the golden age" magazine in the 1920's describes vaccines as puss filled poison...so they were following their Watchtower training.

• Biahi
    Biahi

My mother was expelled from school because her parents didn’t vaccinate her. She got pretty sick with whooping cough, and measles. This was in the 1940’s.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

They were against vaccines with abortion babies and blood too, until Biden put in $120M for faith-based vaccine outreach programs and similar efforts from governments around the world (eg. India where their nationalized vaccine system uses blood-based COVID vaccines).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Once, they were fully against vaccinations, even for serious diseases where the vaccine is reasonably safe and quite effective (and for which there is little that can be done with supplements). People suffered persecution, and even got quite sick, for this religion.

Today, it is the opposite. They are for mandatory coronavirus vaccinations. These things were made with aborted fetus cell lines. More seriously, they defile the body in the worst way--worse even than those cancer sticks they banned in 1973. The disease the vaccination is for is about as dangerous as a simple bee sting. And the vaccine is shown to have serious side effects--which to me is defiling to your body. Yet, they insist on making refusing to get the torture shot "brazen conduct" at the whim of the hounders and hounder-hounders.

Better to do your own research, and if they are all claimed "safe and effective" with "no drawbacks", it might be better to not get it at all. I got plenty of vaccinations in my day, but I will not get something as worthless as the flu shot. Or, worse, something as worthless and dangerous as the coronavirus shot. This is something everyone should independently decide for themselves, not let someone living thousands of kilometers away (who just got a saline shot) make that decision for you. And, unlike smoking, you cannot quit the vaccine once you get it.

Not to mention, back in the polio era, they didn't have the Amazon "shot" option. Supplements of quercetin were hard to come by, and (unlike for coronaviruses), are not as reliable. Today, for this "disease" that is about as dangerous as a simple bee sting, quercetin and zinc (and, in colder seasons and for darker skinned people including those who always use sunscreen, vitamin D) is a better and safer option.

• was a new boy
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's all about the money. Big bucks here.

It's been circulating that the Borg is involved with these big drug companies. Word has it that possibly $100 worth per vaccine. Should that be the case....it would not surprise me or anyone the Borg switches gears to suit their narrative. Which is the money.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Accidental post.
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Maybe Woodworth wasn't that crazy after all?

"the golden age" magazine in the 1920's describes vaccines as puss filled poison...

Before COVID-19, I fully admit I'd have had difficultly believing vaccines caused sudden infant deaths or that our government would have covered up decades of evidence showing they did. This article did a remarkable job of compiling that evidence.'

The Century of Evidence That Vaccines Cause Infant Deaths
    The glaring association between the COVID-19 vaccines and sudden cardiac death in healthy adults (e.g., athletes) who would never die otherwise has made at least half of the public believe these unsafe injections are causing sudden adult death syndrome (SADS).

SADS emerged from a related condition, SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), which many likewise associated with vaccination. For example, there have been countless cases of a parent taking their child in for a routine vaccination, being told the infant is completely well, and then their child dying suddenly for no explicable reason later that night.

What is horrific about the SIDS issue is that its strong association with its most likely culprit, the DPT vaccine, has existed since at least the 1930s, and over and over again, evidence has emerged linking the vaccine to SIDS, which our authorities have done everything they can to conceal. For example, (former) parents of children with SIDS worked diligently with members of Congress to address the issue. Once a seminal book that effectively exposed the federal government’s concealment of the problem was published in 1985, it provided the political will to shortly after pass the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act — something that at least was originally intended to protect these families.

Since SIDS is so common, it’s impossible to avoid conducting research that sheds light on what is occurring. As the years have gone by, in addition to a large body of evidence showing increasing childhood vaccination doses are associated with SIDS, the most likely mechanism has also been established — vaccination can disable the automatic reflex to breathe. Unless the child is coincidentally being monitored in a hospital when this happens (and resuscitative measures can be initiated), the resulting respiratory arrest is fatal.

Over the years, numerous propaganda attempts have been conducted to gaslight the public into ignoring the cause of SIDS. For example, the results of the Back to Sleep Campaign (credited with ending SIDS) do not stand up to basic scrutiny. These absurd propaganda campaigns likewise copy much of the same playbook we’ve seen to cover every other act of gross malfeasance inflicted upon America (e.g., the entire pandemic response).

Similarly, despite significant evidence suggesting SIDS is due to vaccination, there has been a longstanding prohibition on conducting clinical trials which could ever test if there is or is not an association between the two. Given how easy these trials would be to run, I can only assume that their prohibition is a tacit admission they would, in fact, prove vaccination causes SIDS.

One unexpected benefit of the COVID-19 lockdowns was that they provided a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to bypass this embargo — many predicted the decline in “nonessential” childhood vaccination visits would result in a massive reduction in infant deaths, and that was exactly what happened. Furthermore, this was also corroborated by a large decline in infant deaths in Florida following increased refusal by parents to vaccinate their children due to the political climate COVID-19 created.

I believe understanding the story of SIDS is very important, not only for the sake of the children (and parents) affected by it but also because understanding the century of misconduct paints a much clearer picture of the gross malfeasance we’ve seen committed throughout the COVID-19 vaccination campaigns.

Additionally, I believe that some of the primary mechanisms involved in both SIDS and SADS (along with childhood vaccine injuries and COVID-19 vaccine injuries) are identical — the only difference being that those caused by the COVID-19 vaccines are much more severe. For example, I’ve seen neurological signs of previous microstrokes develop following COVID-19 vaccination I only previously saw in vaccine-injured children. For this reason, I have been doing all I can to bring attention to how this happens as I believe (and have repeatedly seen) that understanding this disease process is vital for treating the injuries caused by the COVID-19 vaccines.

Because of the scope of the SIDS catastrophe and how little of it is known, I felt a responsibility to do my best to concisely present all the evidence demonstrating that vaccination causes SIDS and substantiate the claims within this (recently revised) article:

Read it here, and please consider sharing it with those you know.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It seems now that if you are anti vax you are as good as apostate.

If you think vaccines are not safe and effective then you are calling the governing body liars.

When elders are talking about brother’s qualifications if they are antivax then they no longer qualify for privileges. I wonder if even more discrimination and discipline in the future ??

then when the truth becomes common knowledge that these vaccines were not safe and effective but in fact the polar opposite by a long way, it will then be obvious the direction to be fully vaccinated was harmful

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

Anti-vaxxers are in just another cult mindset.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit