Accepting the reason why the Watchtower Corporation and its top leaders are endeavored to brainwash people

by Rocketman123 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Taking a close look at the operation of the JWS religion you can observe technics of brainwashing orchestrated through the literature the WTS publishes for its members such as the Watchtower .

Everything these men have done had calculating agendas, which were to firstly attract attention to the literature they published, to cultivate power toward themselves, to intentionally take control over people's lives and of course draw in money.

Brainwashing (also known as mind control, menticide, coercive persuasion, thought control, thought reform, and re-education) is the concept that the human mind can be altered or controlled by certain psychological techniques. Brainwashing is said to reduce its subjects' ability to think critically or independently,[1] to allow the introduction of new, unwanted thoughts and ideas into their minds,[2] as well as to change their attitudes, values and beliefs

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Reviewing what the leaders of WTS did you can see stark coercive lying, manipulation and twisting of information from both secular based knowledge and exploiting the bible itself with the apparent belief in the bible to serve their own personal agendas.

Now days with the help of the internet we can examine what, how and who started this organization from its very beginning, to what is happening as the organization exists today..

After doing so we can see what is identified as free unregulated charlatanism helped and supported by the American government's stature of religoius freedom .

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I as well many others dont think the original intent by the first leader of the WTS C T Russell was set about to turn the organization (IBSA) into a high controlling religious cult but his theological teachings no doubt influenced and inspired the person who took over of the WTS J Rutherford to do just that.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The WT. comes right out and says that the death of JW's (if faithful) is as a martyr. In Greek, Jehovah's Witnesses literally means Jehovah's Martyrs. The Governing Body views their own death as a SACRIFICIAL DEATH on par with the sacrificial death of Jesus. This is utterly anti-christ.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1956047?q=submit*+sacrificial+death&p=par

Others describe the WT as a Luciferian death cult. They themselves describe their brotherhood as a "spirit-directed" organization. Duh, go figure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JehovahsWitnesses/comments/7qmhkd/expos%C3%A9_the_governing_body_of_jehovahs_witnesses/

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Good catch Sea Breeze

Yes JWS are coerced to kill themselves mentally and physically at times as an expression of loyalty to the organzation and its leaders (GB)

One of the prerequisite in being a JWS is to abandon humanity as much as possible, even family members if need be if they are not recognized participating JWS.

They have been brainwashed to think in doing so, they are thereby righteous in the eyes of Jehovah to which they will be duly awarded for their efforts.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Actual brainwashing involves subtle manipulation techniques. But the average JW (along with victims of other high-control groups) will say, “of course I wasn’t brainwashed” because a moustachioed villain didn’t spin a spiral in front of them.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"Brainwash" is one of those words that instantly shuts people down.
    If I tell a JW about brainwashing, they just know that they are able to think some for themselves and the idea is crazy to them.

Even here among people who are no longer in the religion, you will get arguments about the term.

Watchtower is a dangerous mind-control cult. But that's just as bad to say.

Given the chance, I would start with "high control" group. And then I would use Steve Hassan's BITE method without identifying where it comes from.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Spot on OTWO, High Control" cannot be argued with effectively even by a 100% believing J.W , because there are SO many Rules in the Org ! Hundreds at least !

And as you say, if they listen, the Mind Control part is easy to prove.

When I left back in the late 2000's (Noughties) I studied the difference between what was once termed Brain Washing, and turned out to be a number of things, and Mind Control Techniques. I became aware of all the leading language and other methods used by the Org and other similar Cults. And of the B.I.T.E method of course.

This has made me aware in recent times of how the Mind Control method has been used upon the Public in many Nations, from North Korea, right through the United States and United Kingdom, and European Countries as well.

Once you know, you see it in use, and do not fall for it, as we all once did as J.W's !

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

You know, the biggest contributor to me getting mentally out was the realization that I was trained to lie to myself.

I realized that if I were to blatantly say something like “ our dedication is to Jehovah and his organization.” I would NEVER be criticized. Literally, you can idolize the organization and the GB and verbally announce that you will remain loyal to the organization and you will be seen as a spiritually mature brother or sister.

So glad I’m out. So angry that I wasted the first 30 years of my life in the cult. Even more sad that I have so many family members and old friends that have nothing to do with me.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Religion for men is an opportunity for self empowerment, that's why certain men will endeavor themselves in it, the tactics they use to achieve that power and control usually entails using coercive mind control technics .

For example the top leading men of the JWS the GB members proclaim that god has chosen them exclusively out of 8 billion people who are now inhabiting the earth.

They claim that they are god's sole intermediary connection to him because of their unique bible interpretations.

Yet they are proven to be lying and corrupt religoius charlatans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit