Your work is not in vain! Thank You!

by de-opresso-liber 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome to the "real life"

Once we allow ourselves to be free of the FOG (Fear, Obligation, Guilt) that a lifetime as a witness has burdened us with, life truly begins.

Contrary to what the society teaches, we DO NOT become evil sinners either. We actually become less judgemental of our fellow man and community, and more inclined to see the good in this world.

Life is NOT bad outside of the witness bubble.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome to the forum D.O.I. - and to the rest of your life!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Welcome to the exodus.

• Tapioca
    Tapioca

Welcome to reality, and thanks for the feedback regarding this forum. It IS so helpful to be able to read the experiences of others and the distilled wisdom (sometimes masquerading as wise-cracks!) from others' lives. I have near and dear relatives who recently woke up and left. OMG. The vituperative reaction from family and "friends" in the borg only served to cement their decision and reveal it as their best move ever. Reactions were so hateful and vindictive that those who now know TTATT will never go back.

Won't it be fun for you to finally experience life as it is meant to be lived!? Wonderful!

• Linda
    Linda

Welcome DOL nice to meet you here. I am in the same situation with regards to the BORG and the FOG bullshit. I am now doing research and keeping notes. Believe me, I am seriously leaving that shit place. But for now I see the hypocrisy of the robots at the hall.

I really need to come tell my story and that will happen soon.

Take good care and have an awesome and free day,

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit