Will You Get Back To Normal After Covid Subsides?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Its would fair to say just because Dr. Fauci had a hand in sending grant money to the Virology lab in Wuhan, that doesn't mean he was directly behind in directing the creation of this Coivd virus. Just because you give money to a institution doesn't mean you know exactly whats going on there

But you would have a very direct incentive to promote the idea that they couldn't have anything todo with it, and it had to be another source.

Just one more reason not to listen to Fauci. He's in it for himself and he's demonstrated himself to be more than clueless and wrong on multiple occasions.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Problem with the Chinese government and its information screening and control, one has to take the information provided by them with questionable scrutiny.

It appears the Wuhan lab was testing and examining the Covid-19 virus there so could someone have self infected themselves in the lab and then taken it outside into the public is a possibility.

If that was the case would the Chinese government release that information openly , I kind of doubt it.

• minimus
    minimus

The bulletin.org today has an excellent article on this subject and it’s a long read but bottom line it appears many of these scientists were not objective at all and politics was very much in play when trying to suggest that the bats were responsible for the outbreak.

• minimus
    minimus

The Origin of Covid by Nicholas Wade is the author and title.

• Simon
    Simon

Science simply isn't independent. It relies on funding, which means the scientist are beholden to the politicians who grant it to them.

The real scientists throughout history were the independent rebels, never the establishment preaching the orthodoxy.

• minimus
    minimus

The older I get the less I believe the Establishment. That pertains to religion, the press and to politicians.

• minimus
    minimus

The President of Brazil says the Covid virus was probably created in the lab as a way to wage biological warfare.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

It may be a few more months before all social restrictions are lifted but I cant wait unitl we can go back to eating at restaurants freely, going to stores without wearing a mask and not hearing about this dam virus on the news every night.

Oh yes when the borders reopen and we can travel aboard without restraints, but I doubt that's going to happen until early next year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit