Will You Get Back To Normal After Covid Subsides?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It’s very debatable that bats caused the virus. Or bat soup. Recent news suggests blaming the bats may not be accurate.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Did you read those articles I just posted Min. ?

Maybe they came from trees ?

Bat soup isn't the issue, its wild bats having a version of the virus passing it onto other animals, then passing it onto humans as receptors.

• minimus
    minimus

I did read it and I also read that bats may have had nothing to do with it but the lab might have.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The probability of a virus like this escaping a controlled lab is extremely low.

The probability of animals such as wild bats brought to a wet shop for sale in a highly condensed market place with both other animals and humans is a much higher probability.

The Chinese government realizes this so that's why this newly enforced ban.

There is a theory that the Wuhan lab created the virus itself and there was an accidental contamination to someone working there and that's how the virus spread to the open public but the supporting evidence of that is weak.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Every time the republicans get in office something terrible happens, like allowing the trade towers to be knocked down and not shooting the jets down before the hit the tower, even though we spend billions of dollars on having the ability to do that. And terrible things like invading the wrong country and causing the deficit to go up trillions of dollars. The operating thesis of the republican party is that government is bad and they do everything they can to illustrate their point. So I have to say given the way the republican party opperates that the trump, china virus was no accident. And just like we can no longer fly on airplanes or enter sports stadiums with out jumping through a great many hoops. I think their will be much residue from this latest republican blunder/ social pyschological manipulation.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Be aware many of the big investors are selling off stocks. We are heading into a very bad inflationary time and people like Buffett are selling out of some stocks and Micheal Burry the guy who shorted the housing bubble in 2007 said that inflation is not coming its here. The fed suspended giving out M1 through M2 monetary reports to hide the money they are injecting into the system. So getting back to normal may not be what one hopes it is. They are doing the same crap they did pre 08. There is a housing bubble being created again. People are paying what ever the cost right now but at some point and it always comes, there sill be someone holding the hot potato.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Brown your post is pure gibberish.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

123 if you think that the Wuhan virus that appears in a city where there is a known bio weapons lab is coincidental then I have a bridge you would love to buy.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Brown: the same things happen when the left is in power, but the media refuses to cover it. Remember SARS, a variant of COVID-19, during the Obama admin? Thousands perished, it lasted 2 years and no vaccine, never heard anything about it in the media or how poorly it was handled. How about the terrorist attack in Benghazi? Or the Iranian Hostage Crisis?

Since Biden took office, the cost of basic resources like steel and wood went up 20% which will ripple through the economy. Enjoy your $2000, it will soon be eaten by the increased in basic costs like bread and housing. Conservative estimates have price hikes pegged at 30% as Biden has blown $10T in spending over budget on top of the $2T Trump spent last year (which resulted in the vaccine, Biden has nothing like it to show for it)

• minimus
    minimus

James Brown, Clinton the democrat could have done his job and we would not have seen the twin towers dissolve. Your comment to blame republicans smacks of ignorance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit